Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
check yoself: the stinky and titan are done

well i finally got the bikes built. after some problems with certain lbs's, and others being cool their all done.
the titan is my favourite hardtail i have ever riden. geo is right were i wanted it at, and it just feels good all over. if you building this bike i would highly recomend a sherman flick/firefly. matches the frame really good. dont want to go into detail about spec cause its pretty simple to figure it out. also something i would like to add. carbon fiber spacers are sweet.

all teh stinky is missing now is an srs, i cant afford one, so if anyone wants to donate to jack's poverty fund just tell me. super t is sweet. havent got any real ride time on it but i like it so far. the stock headset crapped out on me, so i decided to bite the bullit and get a king. they only had silver so i couldnt get the awesome rasta, but atleast it matches my fork :D . i dont really get all the hype about this headset, but i guess it fells super smooth.

now i just need to get riding more as im fully recovered from injuries. wont be any action shots soon as im going to be gone for a few weeks, but im hitting mammouth thurs so should be fun. enjoy.

Attachments

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also what would the best way to route the cables be, current set up isnt doing it for me.

Attachments

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
doubleA's said:
what size tire are you running in that super T? nice bike.....
thanks and its a maxxis mobster 2.7, not as much clearance as i expected.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice Bikes! I especially like the titan. Have fun with them!

·
WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!?!
403 Posts
Awesome rides!

Looking at that pic got me thinkin... could trampolines be the next big thing in stunts? 20 foot drop to trampoline, anyone? :D

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Skygrounder said:
Awesome rides!

Looking at that pic got me thinkin... could trampolines be the next big thing in stunts? 20 foot drop to trampoline, anyone? :D
try pixi bike roof drop to trampoline :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.