Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pemberton ?

Since I only worked part of Friday I got a wild hair and drove out and checked out Pemberton. The guy working the booth would not let me go in without paying $ 5.00 dollars. Not having my bike I left but the gentlemen did give me a map of the area. Map says park open until S-T 6 to 8 and F-S to 10 PM. I thought I read no night rides at Pemberton other then the summer deal. Is it okay to ride until 10 on the weekend out there or would you be locked in for the night? Even a weekday ride after work ride would put me close to the 8:00 time slot and it sure is dark by then!

So what's the scoop on riding Pemberton Trail?

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
trb2929 said:
Since I only worked part of Friday I got a wild hair and drove out and checked out Pemberton. The guy working the booth would not let me go in without paying $ 5.00 dollars. Not having my bike I left but the gentlemen did give me a map of the area. Map says park open until S-T 6 to 8 and F-S to 10 PM. I thought I read no night rides at Pemberton other then the summer deal. Is it okay to ride until 10 on the weekend out there or would you be locked in for the night? Even a weekday ride after work ride would put me close to the 8:00 time slot and it sure is dark by then!

So what's the scoop on riding Pemberton Trail?
The park closes at sundown and that is enforced by the sheriff's dept.

Pemberton is as easy as it gets for desert mountain biking. Not a bad thing, as it's a great, mellow ride you can hit as hard as you want.

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
waltaz said:
The park closes at sundown and that is enforced by the sheriff's dept.

Pemberton is as easy as it gets for desert mountain biking. Not a bad thing, as it's a great, mellow ride you can hit as hard as you want.
This link got my intrest up as I was playing at the office Friday. I have never ridden that trail and do want to give it a shot. Just not enough time in a day (weekday) when you work out on the west side.

Gates are open just no one on the trails after dark, got it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.