Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
holding back the darkness
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Go to youtube and click "watch in high quality" below the main screen for better viewing.....

Another little singletrack hit to fire us up for the weeekend. Hope yours is full of the same.

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
Nice- which trail is this? The Mojo wants to know. :)

I was thinking of getting a small video cam- do they make them now with image stabilization? I'd probably mount it to the bars as well.

·
holding back the darkness
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flyer said:
Nice- which trail is this? The Mojo wants to know. :)

I was thinking of getting a small video cam- do they make them now with image stabilization? I'd probably mount it to the bars as well.
I don't know much about the video cam market these days. This vid was taken with a camera that I got for free from a friend who felt bad because she dropped mine. It's a pretty basic point and shoot digicam that I have rigged to my helmet. It looks lame. I mean really lame. I'm a huge dork for even showing up in public with this thing. But it works OK. I mean it's worth my total investment of $1.74 worth of home depot parts anyway.

·
friend of Apex
4,007 Posts
YouTube is blocked at work:madman: (only time I have to surf, really)

Is this vid on your website (I can see those vids)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.