Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
don't move for trees
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i come out to my jeep to day, and what do i see, but my passenger side door missing. so i know my friend took it, its the second time he's done it, and now its time for a little pay back. i need your guyes help on a prank of some sort, he drives a 2006 Xterra. i don't really have any idea, so any thing relatively simple and non destructive would be great

·
Vaginatarian
5,686 Posts
why dont you fill his seat tube with fishing weights, or , itching powder in his bike shorts, or 2 drops of pure cap (pure capsicum, the hottest of the hot sauces) on his bite valve

·
friend of preston
219 Posts
payback

Take a pre packaged fish from the meat counter.
puncture a small hole in the plastic and place under the victims car seat.
wait...after a few days the fish will get nice and ripe.
the plastic will hold in the aroma until it is too late.
there no smell like it.
best applied in summer.

·
Registered
106 Posts
One of the best things I have seen is to wire the horn into the brake lights so that whenever the brakes are applied the horn honks. It does require some knowledge of automotive wiring but worth it if you can swing it.

The Xterra has a driveshaft going to the rear axle. Tape something to it with duct tape and it will make the vehicle to vibrate at higher speeds. Nothing too heavy or it could cause damage. Maybe a 3/8 bolt.

Find a small metal bell and attach it to his exhaust with wire.

·
Registered
47 Posts
A simple, quick and easy one is to let a little air out of one of his tires. Not completely flat, but enough to notice. Do this every night for about a week/10 days then stop. Then do it to a different tire.

Also, a small puddle of oil under his car and a couple of old nuts and bolts will also get him thinking.

It will drive him crazy.

Az

·
trail addict
1,866 Posts
Beermaker said:
One of the best things I have seen is to wire the horn into the brake lights so that whenever the brakes are applied the horn honks.
The more I think about it, the funnier that gets...

·
Registered
26 Posts
one of the easiest is just to jack his car up, place it on some stands (hide them as close to the tires to prevent them being noticed) just enough so the tires are off the ground but not too noticeable so that when he puts it in gear his tires move but he doesn't.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Get a long zip tie.
zip around the driveshaft so it will hit the floor boards every time it goes around.

or

Steal one of his tires.

or

steal all of his tires

or

saran wrap all the doors shut (you can get LARGE rolls at Gordon Food Service if you have on in your area)

·
don't move for trees
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i think i'm gonna go with the zip tie idea for right now, i like the tire idea, specially cause the xterra has a low tire warning gauge, and it will drive him nuts. ball bearing in the handle bar would be good, but we ride with lock on grips :-/

·
don't move for trees
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol, theres kind of the issue of me breaking into his house, but i do love your suggestion jersey, maybe i should do it during calc?

·
Rat Bastard!
92 Posts
You could pack a gob of bearing grease under the door handles on his Nissan. When he reaches to open the door he gets a handful of goop. He took your door and you lubed his, sort of.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Over the course of several weeks. Surreptitiously add fuel to his gas tank. Listen with rapt attention as he brags to you about how his truck keeps getting better and better gas mileage. Then surreptitiously start siphoning off gas. Ask with wide eyed innocence about how his gas mileage is doing these days.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.