Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
orthonormal
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw Roger__ there last night but none of the other usual suspects. Anyone else planning to make it next week?

·
Registered
997 Posts
andy f said:
I saw Roger__ there last night but none of the other usual suspects. Anyone else planning to make it next week?
hey Andy, I'm sure to come out for a couple races (as work permits).

Thanks again for that extra pedal... I've been using it.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Hey Andy, good seeing ya..

I should be out there next week, either watching or racing, depending on whether Amanda wants to race. One thing for sure, another pancake course on that, and I'm going with a 42x16! ;0)

·
orthonormal
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Roger___ said:
I should be out there next week, either watching or racing, depending on whether Amanda wants to race. One thing for sure, another pancake course on that, and I'm going with a 42x16! ;0)
Yeah, I was a bit undergeared. 34x18 was not the hot ticket. 34x16 would have worked for me.

How's the munchkin?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Roger

Rylan is doing great, he's running around always having a good time. Hopefully, I'll have him out at the races one of these nights.

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
So?!?!?! What.....

JFR said:
hey Andy, I'm sure to come out for a couple races (as work permits).

Thanks again for that extra pedal... I've been using it.
Will you be riding? I saw Finche's Auburn post with your new/old frame under Ogre, what did you end up going with?

-Aaron

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,730 Posts
I was thinking about doing at least one of the Wednesday night rides however, I have never raced before. I am 50 so I don't plan on burning up the course or anything but just going to have some fun. I don have what you would call a race bike, just a 32 lb full sus rig. So I don't know, don't want to embarrass myself to much. Thoughts??

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
zon said:
I was thinking about doing at least one of the Wednesday night rides however, I have never raced before. I am 50 so I don't plan on burning up the course or anything but just going to have some fun. I don have what you would call a race bike, just a 32 lb full sus rig. So I don't know, don't want to embarrass myself to much. Thoughts??
you said it yourself "just have some fun" No one cares how you place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.