Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Let me know how the water sealing works.

Power taps and wet haven't exactly worked well in the past. They claim to have fixed it but that remains to be seen.

·
nothing relevant to say
1,372 Posts
Saris can't build them fast enough. I work at American Classic, and we are building on them!! If you want a Disc Brake 2.4 Powertap we can build them 26" or 29", 32 hole only.
LMN- the computer seal is VERY tight on these. We double check every PT we ship to ensure the seal is good. No problems so far for us!

AC built Powertap Disc

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I ordered mine from my local shop: Geneva Bicycle Center, my guess is they called Saris and are able to get one? The shop is going to build it up to the hoop for me

·
Registered
87 Posts
funny, i too just order one and am lacing it to a stans 355 29er wheel....got mine from Rich at prowheelbuilder.com. they said a few weeks delivery....fingers crossed on that.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Plug and Play.

Plug and play, I set the time and aranged the display how I like it before I rode. But it worked right out of the box.
I only have one ride on her but the data I downloaded was perfect. It seemed to have way less if any holes in the data.
Oh, BTW thanks for the consult. (LWcoaching) A few things that I learned in that informative meeting have led to the best year yet (so far, knock on wood). Thanks.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts