Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
John Stanley at Top Coat just did my singlespeed. They are located on Triangle drive off of Hwy 70 (headed west, you turn right across from the old Original Matress Factory building). I stripped it (he showed me how, as it had 2 coats of powder coat already) and he put 2 baked coats on it for me for a VERY reasonable price. Be sure to tell him that the guy with the Safety Orange SS sent you. His number is 787-0302. BTW-I dropped it off at 12:00 and picked it up at 5:00, with an appointment, of course.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
carter1 said:
John Stanley at Top Coat just did my singlespeed. They are located on Triangle drive off of Hwy 70 (headed west, you turn right across from the old Original Matress Factory building). I stripped it (he showed me how, as it had 2 coats of powder coat already) and he put 2 baked coats on it for me for a VERY reasonable price. Be sure to tell him that the guy with the Safety Orange SS sent you. His number is 787-0302. BTW-I dropped it off at 12:00 and picked it up at 5:00, with an appointment, of course.
thanks!!!! is that place in raleigh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.