Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed to Eden, UT this summer for a family reunion. Looking for some recommendations for rides at Powder Mtn, which is just up the hill from where we are staying.

Any good ways to do any kind of shuttle rides up there? The trail map on the website shows one named DMI (don't mention it) but I can't find any info on that trail anywhere.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be great! Thanks.
In looking at the trail maps it looks like parking up at the top of Brittons Ribbon and then linking to DMI might be a good self shuttle run.

I am going to ride up there (never have) as soon as they open the trails (they are currently closed). I'll report what I find after that.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Is DMI even finished? Last time I was in that area, the trail in that canyon was called Wolf Canyon trail, and it was a goat path at best. But I didn't try it last summer at all.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm headed to Eden, UT this summer for a family reunion. Looking for some recommendations for rides at Powder Mtn, which is just up the hill from where we are staying.

Any good ways to do any kind of shuttle rides up there? The trail map on the website shows one named DMI (don't mention it) but I can't find any info on that trail anywhere.

They are advertising the only Heli-Biking operations in the lower 48 with a 5.5 mile 2300 foot decent and an 8 mile 1200 foot climb out on a new trail called Limber Pine. Another 3000 foot DH trail is under construction.

https://www.whisperridgeutah.com/play/heli-biking

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.