Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Usefulness of a poll on pot threads

  • Daddy likes

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Lame

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Are you talking to me?

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I like cherry Kool-Aid the best

    Votes: 9 37.5%
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
656 Posts
Guital2 said:
ummm......ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUTUP!

sorry....
no big deal dude...let em smoke if they feel like it but its not gonna make anybody a faster or better rider for sure...i should know!
:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,431 Posts
why would you be such idiots as to let a thread on an internet site bug you??

so you don't smoke pot...or you do...who cares...get over it people...

Don't read the thread if you're sick of it...even a stoner could figure that one out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Large wheels & one gear
Joined
·
720 Posts
Guital2 said:
ummm......ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUTUP!

sorry....
Great! Now look at what you've done. You've started another "pot smoking" thread!
Maybe since "pot smoking" is so important to some they should just put a "Pot smoking on the trail" list right under "Passion"?
 

·
Bicyclochondriac.
Joined
·
15,224 Posts
Konapdlr said:
Great! Now look at what you've done. You've started another "pot smoking" thread!
Maybe since "pot smoking" is so important to some they should just put a "Pot smoking on the trail" list right under "Passion"?
How about a "Pot" discussion board? I'd volunteer to be the moderator.

Kapusta
 

·
Ride on
Joined
·
639 Posts
what I think of the pot smoking thread

I thought the pot smoking thread was so cool that I printed it and then rolled it up into a spliff. But it was so long that I got a collapsed lung while trying to smoke it. The moral of this story is that you should only smoke relatively short threads.

What were we talking about?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
683 Posts
irieness said:
why would you be such idiots as to let a thread on an internet site bug you??

so you don't smoke pot...or you do...who cares...get over it people...

Don't read the thread if you're sick of it...even a stoner could figure that one out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isnt that a joint that the bear in your aviator is smoking?

STONER :p
 

·
BMW 2002, Dodge A100, etc
Joined
·
602 Posts
gunfodder said:
I thought the pot smoking thread was so cool that I printed it and then rolled it up into a spliff. But it was so long that I got a collapsed lung while trying to smoke it. The moral of this story is that you should only smoke relatively short threads.

What were we talking about?
Hilarious....good one dude.
 

·
Ouch, I am hot!
Joined
·
4,765 Posts
irieness said:
why would you be such idiots as to let a thread on an internet site bug you??

so you don't smoke pot...or you do...who cares...get over it people...

Don't read the thread if you're sick of it...even a stoner could figure that one out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bandwidth. Precious bandwidth.
 
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top