Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Edit

I had trouble my first time posting pics as well for the same reason. I used my photo manager/editing software that came with my camera to reduce the size or dimensions of the picture. Initially, they were posting very large, but by further reducing them, I was able to get them to the size I wanted. Good luck, hope that helps.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Douglas McFadzean said:
I have tried to post you all some pics of my Yeti but it says that the image is too large!! Can someone tell me how to reduce the jpeg size to allow me to do this?,unless no-one wants to see it?!!!:mad: Dougie.
My skill are only Photoshop. If you have that software then open the file. Go to Image and scroll down to Image size. I like to set mine around 640x480. See example below.
Good luck!

Attachments

·
Who is John Galt?
1,771 Posts
Easy--when you hit reply, look at the little icons above where you type. The one with the earth and the chain link is the "insert Link" button. You can go to the url you want to link to, copy the address, go back to MTBR, click reply or new message, highlight the word or words you want to turn into a link, click the Insert Link button and hit paste -- that's all there is to it. There's also an "insert image" button. That's the one with the mountains. If you store your images on Photobucket they add the source code for the image link. Only problem with off site linking is if you change anything later you can kill the link which messes folks up when they do thread searches. Lets see those pics!

If anyone needs images reduced e-mail to me and I can do it. I've got the latest Photoshop.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.