Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy Cow!....My email is getting flooded with old posting alerts from MTBR...about 50 and counting...whats up with that??? Anybody else have this problem???

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
bigboulder said:
Holy Cow!....My email is getting flooded with old posting alerts from MTBR...about 50 and counting...whats up with that??? Anybody else have this problem???
Yeah Ive recieved over 30 in the past hour.

·
Banned
6,153 Posts
madzane said:
I'm getting email alerts that I have new private messages, but when I check my message box, there are no messages.

phear.
I got 50 email messages, a letter in a big manila envelope and a text message. Not sure if they're all related, but do I win anything?

·
Slowest Rider
5,237 Posts
About 25 here

I recognize many of these emails as proper notices of a reply on a thread that were stuck in the system for a couple weeks. For the last couple weeks, I occasionally saw someone replied to a thread I subscribed, but I didn't get an email at the time and wondered why. Well here they are finally....

I suspect the email notices of PMs are also very stale, and there's no message since one probably long ago saw the unread PM indication on the web and read it already.

I guess all these notices got stuck in someone's closet and finally got out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.