Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
Whyteboy said:
Sorry I am just drunk....
ayh so am i, hauled the ss all the way to omaha for my sons baseball tourney and heard there was some decent singletrack and went to ride it this morning and was too slimy to even attempt it!!!!!!!!! Man are we lucky to live in CO can't wait to get back! After we kick some a$$ at the tourney!! Night ride this week anybody?????:thumbsup:

·
..ouch
2,028 Posts
PBR me! said:
ayh so am i, hauled the ss all the way to omaha for my sons baseball tourney and heard there was some decent singletrack and went to ride it this morning and was too slimy to even attempt it!!!!!!!!! Man are we lucky to live in CO can't wait to get back! After we kick some a$$ at the tourney!! Night ride this week anybody?????:thumbsup:
Omaha actually has some fun singletrack (when it's dry). If you end up out there again try Platte River State Park (Louisville), Lewis & Clark (Council Bluffs) and Swanson (Bellevue).

·
abnormally aspirated
545 Posts
GJ, Tabaguache... landed about, what... 7 - 10 feet too long to flat on that funky table like jump thing.... bar to chin to whiplash to loose teeth.... photo taken mid-head snapping up and back.... and mid crotch to top tube...

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,461 Posts
brettf said:
GJ, Tabaguache... landed about, what... 7 - 10 feet too long to flat on that funky table like jump thing.... bar to chin to whiplash to loose teeth.... photo taken mid-head snapping up and back.... and mid crotch to top tube...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That picture is awesome!

·
friend of Apex
4,009 Posts
IndecentExposure said:
Hmmm.... the similarities... I created you a new ICON
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmm, maybe it's time to update my Avatar.
That pic is from when I used to live out west and ride horses.

nOOby said:
that'll learn ya to ride with headphones ;)
Yeah, Jeebus Built My Hot Rod was playin so loud I never heard that drop into a flat sand pit comin....:mad:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.