CB2 said:
I'm racing for Singular next year.
I love the look of those bikes! :thumbsup:

Here's mine. Just built her up- she hasn't even gotten dirty yet:

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
Wow, that Lynskey is pretty indeed!

I'll be converting my Scalpel from a 2x9 to a 1x10 setup... Still need one part to do the off-season rebuild but I did get most of it this week.

·
MC Hammer
247 Posts
nothing like a Ti hardtail....clean lines, and so so sweet!

plus you have my dream wheels (freaking Reynolds!!) I hate you sir.....

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
XC Dawg said:
nothing like a Ti hardtail....clean lines, and so so sweet!

plus you have my dream wheels (freaking Reynolds!!) I hate you sir.....
They're actually demo wheels, so I have to give them back after 6 months.

If you like Reynolds now, wait till you hear what they've got up their sleeves! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Trev said:
do you know the weight of it?
The weight of the wheelset? The Topo C's are listed at 1590g- my set weighed 1520.7 (689.2 front / 831.5 rear w/o skewers).

The total bike weight is around 21.5 lbs, but I have plans to drop it just a little.

·
Registered
696 Posts
It's got one 2009 race on it, but it will show it's colors in 2010 (hopefully)

I'll get soem new pics after i get the new bars in. already go new tires

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Same as last year... just with a new steel fork. Gained a little weight but its sooooo much smoother.

I also have a pugsley frame that'll be built up for whenever i'm feeling like goofing off next race season.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'll be racing for the 1st time 2010

Here are my two rides. I intend to race the schwiin hg. i've had it since 98 and made some recent mods to get it ready. I've ridden it several times since and it feels great.

My newest bike is the salsa caballero. I've not ridden much it yet. I'm still getting used to the 100mm travel and sitting on the saddle more than not.

Its been on my wish list to get into some xc races so going to give it a go year (route 66 circuit).

I ride my schwiinn on mostly AM trails in NE. I ride with a bunch of folks who mostly ride FSs so I chose the salsa to get into them.

The salsa is very light. Do you see these salsa's in your races very often? I'm hoping to get the salsa in one of my races next year. Are there mostly HTs in the races? Besides posting pics of your rides here, would you guys be open to fielding my maybe basic race tip questions from time to time during the season?

thanks for your time and any advice/comments.

Attachments

·
On your left!!!!!
330 Posts
2010 race bike

I raced for 13 years solid doing 20 plus a year. Life happend and took the last 2 years off and I can't stand it any more. I'm jumping back in full force:confused:18.80 lbs

Attachments

·
Bruh
195 Posts
Finished last season on this:

32 lbs of fury.

After blowing my front fork at the beginning of October, which prevented me from going to ECCC Collegiate MTB Easterns, I decided it was time to stop throwing money at a heavy pig of a bike, so I decided to invest my money into something better.

Built my Niner up this month and love it. I've yet to weigh it, but I'd estimate it to be somewhere in the 25 lb range.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Last MTB Race was 2002...

:eek: That will be 9 years of no racing bikes, just road race motorcycles instead.

I have been racing since 1991 and will enter the 12 hours of Temecula on Jan 23rd. Actually I already registered. 2 man open class. For the love of God, what was I thinking...? Team "Knuckle Pirates". This is our 4 man team for the June 5th 24 hours of Adrenaline too.

And here is my rig:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 242 Posts