Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there wasn't a "Show your Trail" topic, I thought; Let me open one! So here it is!

Post pics of your Trail SL in this thread!

·
Registered
725 Posts
That's because they're GTs with a 1.5" headtube and Cannondale stickers on them.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i lost my 2013 Trail SL2 29er few weeks ago on the road. I do miss it very much, but since have upgraded to the 2013 Jekyll 3

Attachments

·
linkwvu
87 Posts
Ah dude, I remember seeing your post about losing your Trail...didn't have the heart to post about it. I'm sure the new Jekyll made you feel a little better though.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Lol, no worries.... As soon as I get to 10 posts I will show her off. Got a couple of accessories on the brown truck coming in so by the time I post it they should be on. :D
Slowly but surely matey! Have a look in the XC forums, will be some stuff in there you can post on. What have you got coming? It better be a lefty!

i lost my 2013 Trail SL2 29er few weeks ago on the road. I do miss it very much, but since have upgraded to the 2013 Jekyll 3
That trail looks awesome, I would so take the line on the left :) Awesome bike storage solution by the way! Have you got your Jekyll yet? Have you got a pic?

This is in Colchester? :O

·
Registered
467 Posts
This is in Colchester? :O
I'm not where Colchester is but that took place in Garland Texas (Dallas area) at the Rowlett Creek Perserve (RCP).

Anyone here convert their Trails to 1X7s? I'm thinking about ditching a couple chain rings for a single speed chainring and bash guard.

·
Just Ride
1,738 Posts
^do it!

I've converted mine to 1x8. Shortly after I got it last October actually. This is the latest iteration of the drive train. Check my album for the rest.

Currently running a 32t blackspire SS ring up front with a origin 8 chain guide. Works perfectly! I like it better than the bashwich I was running most of the year.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
not to hijack this trial post. you can search for 2013 Jekyll 3 to see my pics.

·
Just Ride
1,738 Posts

·
linkwvu
87 Posts
Slowly but surely matey! Have a look in the XC forums, will be some stuff in there you can post on. What have you got coming? It better be a lefty!

No lefty yet, but its in the plans. Just put on some Shimano 520 clipless, Thomson Elite post, Specialized Phenom Comp saddle. Have a Ritchey WCS Carbon lo rize Bar on the way. Might throw some odi lock ons on it as well..... coming together nicely though :D

·
Registered
725 Posts

No lefty yet, but its in the plans. Just put on some Shimano 520 clipless, Thomson Elite post, Specialized Phenom Comp saddle. Have a Ritchey WCS Carbon lo rize Bar on the way. Might throw some odi lock ons on it as well..... coming together nicely though :D
Get some ESI grips. Best grips ever

1 - 20 of 207 Posts