Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
The vertical signs on our trails have held up so far. So have the ones 25ft off the ground, but those ones are tougher to see.

·
boxcar
564 Posts
more pics of signs that aren't mine but...

...I was so stoked the first time i saw these signs i had to take photos of them. They physically mark the trails and imo mark a significant point in trail building/mountain biking history.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
My Trail's Sign - Swine Flu Fernie, BC,

Doug has made some great signs for our local Mountain Bike Trails. He is a member of the bike club, and an up and coming artist! When i was finished building my trail, Swine Flu, I had an image of a sign that had a picture of a sweaty, feverish, shaking pig with a thermometer stuck up its ass! This is the sign he made for me. I love it!
:)

BikeFAT.com | For Mountain Bike Riders, Trail Builders, and Techs.

Attachments

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sorry I don't have a picture, but the old signs in the Yosemite back country are rusty steel plate with letters stenciled with a cutting torch. They blend in with the landscape and last as long as the trails. But that Burro Pass trail sign is right up there!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Laser etched in cedar, color paint where required, then numerous coat of clear varnish.

We also offer rotor signs, metal signs, various plastic support and the rest of the usual trail signage you might need, but many XC trail network prefer the look&feel of cedar around here.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts