Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1362 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So everything on the specialized site is all enduros, bighits and demos. Where are all the SX trails.

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim

Sorry for pic quality.

All stock except for pedals and soon handlebars

·
dirt visionary
6,509 Posts
Here is my 07 sx1 . I will post my 08 sxTwo when its built up.

·
Registered
925 Posts
bearclaw

I know I've posted this before but, this is mine. Will sell the frame soon, Getting a Enduro Sl soon. The build came to 35.2 lbs. Anyone intrested in offering a deal for the frame,,,PM me! It's a large 07

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love that blue paintjob. I wanna repaint my frame like a mellow yellow or bright orange. Need to figure out how to paint it first.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ohh that paintjob is sick... I love the black and white mixing.

Dont like the orange to much.

·
dirt visionary
6,509 Posts
The orange is lighter and brighter than the pic also the chainstay sleeve covers the nice black treeline on the stays

·
Registered
666 Posts
It doesn't look like it on the Spec website but here it does...Did they get rid of asymetrical chainstay yoke on the '08 (where the left side was raised higher than the right). Looks like it in this pic. If so, thumbs up, that's probably where some of the breakage issues came from. Somebody who has access to a frame take a closer look.

·
aka...appBLING72
1,036 Posts
I have my 08 SX trail frame in paint. I didn't like the Candy Corn paint job. It is getting painted a Sparkle Metallic Silver. I will post up when its done.:D

·
dirt visionary
6,509 Posts
WaveDude said:
It doesn't look like it on the Spec website but here it does...Did they get rid of asymetrical chainstay yoke on the '08 (where the left side was raised higher than the right). Looks like it in this pic. If so, thumbs up, that's probably where some of the breakage issues came from. Somebody who has access to a frame take a closer look.
Yes they did . I knew there was something else differnt from my 07

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Candy corn paint job??? That should look cool. I hate the company paint job for specialized on the 07. I want to paint it. Appling how much is it costing you for a paintjob??

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
anyone have any 180mm forks for their SX's??

I'm thinking of getting one before next season.

·
aka...appBLING72
1,036 Posts
idaho biker 90 said:
Candy corn paint job??? That should look cool. I hate the company paint job for specialized on the 07. I want to paint it. Appling how much is it costing you for a paintjob??
No, I think the 08 paint job looks a piece of candy corn, so I'm getting mine painted a sparkle metallic sivler. About $150 for stripping it and painting it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Calling SX owners,weight of SX trail, max tyre size?

Calling SX owners, where are your pics ??? you cant be telling me that Specialized only sold 3 of them...theres only 3 on this page...i want to see more!

Thinking of an SXexy Trail for myself, does anyone know what sort of weight they come as stock, the SX 2 that is??
Also can you fit a 2.5 or 2.7 max tyre in to that frame..
Any reliability issues with it, warranty breakages to look out for, maintainance tips, cheapest place to buy them in the UK???
Cheers fellas
Nick

Cove Handjob XC
Yeti 575+Lyrics 2 Step - AM
SantaCruz VP Free+Boxxer W/Cups - DH

·
dirt visionary
6,509 Posts
I count 5 on this page I own 2.

BTW if you paint your sx trail you void your warranty.Unless you have it done by the one company they approve of. IMO not worth the chance.

1 - 20 of 1362 Posts