Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Scott is a tool.
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey people, I thought i'd start this thread as a few people were muttering that it should be done a short time ago.

So, post your stable of bikes...

Here I go.

Andrea's Yukon.

My Trance X

My XTC Commuter

I won't bore you all with specs, you can see most of them for yourself.

Cheers,

Wal.

·
No good in rock gardens..
4,438 Posts
Only two in my stable - my '93 Klein Pinnacle with 24 speed XT, XTR V's, coil Judy SL and Velocity K525 rims. Mostly a commuter now but occasionally I take it out on the trails and show my 27 speed, four inch travel dual suspended homiez what an old bike can do. :p

And my Tomac Taos that I built a while back, still going well. Reba SL, X9, DT Swiss 28 hole wheelset.

·
Sneaker man
3,564 Posts
this is my ride:

floating about in the garage, stiing on the ground in front of car is a 94 Manitou FS frame and somewhere about is a '94 DiamondBack Axis TR (that the GF has claimed here own...once it got rebuilt)

edit* arr dunno where the pic has gone, my net has been shaped cause the GF decided to download the entire internt the other day, and i can't upload pics to where i normally do... grrrr)

·
Singletrack minded
1,948 Posts
mik_git - what's the story with the Quattro? Is it a good one? They are going up in value a bit now I think.

Keep the pics coming all...

My bunch: Sorry ILMP they were filthy earlier in the day.

1: Group photo.
2: Santa Cruz Superlight - All-round trailbike & Race bike
3: Niner SIR9 SS - Climbing machine
4: Salsa Ala Carte - Buff singletrack rocket
5: Speedwell - SS rigid commuter for Corner Store and Nursery runs. ;)
6: Marin Hawk Hill - Converted to SS for a try out.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Only a two bike stable for me now: Ventana La Bruja and NS *****- scrapped the ricketty Scott Genius MC after 3 years, and de-robed the GT Avalanche for bits for the NS B!tch (if you type in ***** it comes up with 5 stars, see! Maybe it should be called the NS 5-Star, instead of the NS *****?).

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Now thats just not fair.

Hud said:
mik_git - what's the story with the Quattro? Is it a good one? They are going up in value a bit now I think.

Keep the pics coming all...

My bunch: Sorry ILMP they were filthy earlier in the day.

1: Group photo.
2: Santa Cruz Superlight - All-round trailbike & Race bike
3: Niner SIR9 SS - Climbing machine
4: Salsa Ala Carte - Buff singletrack rocket
5: Speedwell - SS rigid commuter for Corner Store and Nursery runs. ;)
6: Marin Hawk Hill - Converted to SS for a try out.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts