Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered Jong
509 Posts
question for the top guy why dont you put the dt swiss on your dh race bike? Seems like they are lighter and better for a machine like that and mx wheels would be more suitable for the perp? Just a suggestion but killer arsenal of bikes!

·
Registered
680 Posts
k.kazantzoglou said:
Since you can find various "post your" here is a post your Single Pivot DH/FR bike:

Cannondale 2007 Gemini

Cannondale 2007 Judge WC DH

Cannondale 2007 Perp 2

Cool bikes, but why do you have 3 bikes that are so similar?? I mean why not like a DJ bike, a 6 inch bike, and a DH bike? save you some money too

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
themontashu said:
Cool bikes, but why do you have 3 bikes that are so similar?? I mean why not like a DJ bike, a 6 inch bike, and a DH bike? save you some money too
1st Because I'm crazy :crazy: and 2nd when I was building my next bike I tried to sold the previous one but I was discouraged by the prices that I had to sell them so I kept filling up the garage.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pistol2Ne said:
question for the top guy why dont you put the dt swiss on your dh race bike? Seems like they are lighter and better for a machine like that and mx wheels would be more suitable for the perp? Just a suggestion but killer arsenal of bikes!
Well the Judge takes a 12 X 135 rear hub due to the Brake link and the Perp is on 12 X 150 I have a pair of DT's for the Judge but their sidewalls tend to dent easily on rocky slopes and I'm always within a "rocky" environment.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.