Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 991 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured with single crowns coming along the way they are its time to start a thread dedicated to pics/specs weight etc. of them especially with more and more DH oriented frames running them. I've seen lots of DH/FR with duals so its single time.
I like being able to see a variety of rigs with the single crowns it gives others the chance to glance and get an idea.

Canfield F1 (38lbs)
66 RC3

Both bikes!

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Newbie Wan Kenobi said:
one of the best bike ive ever seen.
that is a very sick rig you got, im jelous !

my upgraded 7point.
Thanks and how do you like that vivid?
BTW nice IH, those are supposed to be great bikes.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
flymybike said:
My Canfield Lucky, this thing is so fun!
Lance, Chris was supposed to tell you I need the measurements for the boxxer decal. I made some die cut ones as well as the rim stickers for you and him. But Id like to print a boxxer decal for total coverage and need the size or template of the original.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
konut said:
had dual's on my stinky crashed and dented the toptube with the frame protector,rubber thingy.

i also like the look and turning of single's better.

good thread.:thumbsup: and some sweet bike's.
Sorry to get off topic but that fridge/oven thingy is all star wars looking. What is it?

·
Canfield Bikes
1,146 Posts
bullcrew said:
Lance, Chris was supposed to tell you I need the measurements for the boxxer decal. I made some die cut ones as well as the rim stickers for you and him. But Id like to print a boxxer decal for total coverage and need the size or template of the original.
I don't have my new Boxxer yet, it's in SLC. I can get it next week and get the size too you. Your F1 looks good with the 66, angles look fine.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
flymybike said:
I don't have my new Boxxer yet, it's in SLC. I can get it next week and get the size too you. Your F1 looks good with the 66, angles look fine.
Yeah thatd be great!
The angles are spot on, its ridiculous to ride. So much fun and agile too.
Cant wait for hte JEDI!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Posted it up on your Ridemonkey Thread too:

Older pic but here is my Morewood Shava LT. Lots of upgrades since this pic was taken. I plan to post a 6 month review on the bike soon with newer pics.

Few bike shots:

Few Action shots:

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bulldog said:
What's the headangle and BB height? Do you notice the mis-matched travel much?
The travel is 9 " rear and usually 8" front so 1" doesn't make a big difference. BB is still OK a little low for FR but works well. As far as ride it rides alot better with the 66 rc3 on it but then again that could be because I ride a large a 6'3' and the red frame is a medium so it falls into more of a fr bike but races great.
Head angle is fine I chatted with Chris about it beforehand. It was, and it rides un-believable.

1 - 20 of 991 Posts