Truvativ Noir Carbon Seatpost
Velocity Blunt 29ers Rims XT Hubs
Bontrager 29-3
Avid BB-7 Brakes

·
Registered
33 Posts
first post ever

yeah, so here are some pics that my computer would let me upload. my first build razzo with stans 355 white rimstubeless , elixir brakes, 1x9 with x9 derailleur and x7 shifter, reba race 100mm fork,easton monkeylight carbon bar, ardent and ignitor tires, charger lock on grips, race face crank, bb and bash gard....love it so much I also built a single speed rigid for commuting. oh I forgot, the 1x9 is 23 lbs with pedals. yeah!

Attachments

·
The Knights Who Say "Ni"
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eujinc said:
Here's mine:

First tracks:
Now, that's White clay right? Over at the bottom of the Snow Goose trail when you cross the stream to go over to Double Horshoe/Lenape?

How long do you ride when you go? I usually only have time for 8-10 miles out there, I'm pretty slow to moderate pace on a good day (One hour and 15 minutes)...My riding buddy is without a bike and I am tired of riding solo. We'd look kinda goofy riding together with the same bike though..Let me know if you want to meet up, just getting into riding again after 8 year layoff..

·
Registered
633 Posts
Iluv2adjust said:
Now, that's White clay right? Over at the bottom of the Snow Goose trail when you cross the stream to go over to Double Horshoe/Lenape?
Actually, that's about 70+ miles south of White Clay in Patapsco, MD. I think I know where you are referring to. White Clay is a lot of fun. Very well maintained trail system. I really like the Skills Trail. Was suppose to head up there with some friends last weekend but was down sick. I'll pm you the next time I plan on heading up there.

·
Bike Freak
324 Posts

I have only had a couple of chances to ride it, but so far I think it is a great bike with only a couple of drawbacks!

Rock Shox Tora Race 29er 100mm
Ergon Grips
SRAM X-9 Shifters, Rear Derailleur
Turvativ Stylo 1.1
Sette APX Alloy Seatpost
Mavic TN719 Rims XT Hubs
Avid BB-7 Brakes

·
IdontShootPeopleAnyMore
730 Posts
too boku said:
What don't you like; I've heard nothing but good things about this bike.
i dont like that mine barely fits a panaracer rampage in the rear. ok it fits, but with about a credit card's clearance and if its muddy thats no good...

other than that tho.... nothing to report...

·
Bike Freak
324 Posts
DriveByBikeShooting said:
i dont like that mine barely fits a panaracer rampage in the rear. ok it fits, but with about a credit card's clearance and if its muddy thats no good...
I comletely agree, whenever I stand up and pump my tire rubs slightly
I posted these in a prior thread, but here they are again

Also I feel that the head angle is a little steep, I always feel like I am going to over steer compared to my old Stumpjumper, though this may be due to the fact I went from a 26 to a 29er...

·
Sk8randMTBer
25 Posts
My Razzo

Size XL and is standard complete bike build kit except I changed:
Salsa quick release and WTB Speed V saddle.

Issues: Has about 80 miles on it and crank arm fell off,Need to set fork to 100mm cuz 80mm is not enough.
Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
tfkid said:
Size XL and is standard complete bike build kit except I changed:
Salsa quick release and WTB Speed V saddle.

Issues: Has about 80 miles on it and crank arm fell off,Need to set fork to 100mm cuz 80mm is not enough.
View attachment 536365
How tall are you? Inseam length?

What issues are you having with travel at 80mm?

·
Sk8randMTBer
25 Posts
6 foot 3
inseam is maybe 34?bike fits very well.
just seams to bottom out periodically but I like the action of the fork overall and feel I have it set right for my size...just preference i guess.
i am still barely a clydesdale and am racing my way out of that category this summer!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
tfkid said:
6 foot 3
inseam is maybe 34?bike fits very well.
just seams to bottom out periodically but I like the action of the fork overall and feel I have it set right for my size...just preference i guess.
i am still barely a clydesdale and am racing my way out of that category this summer!
So for someone 6' you agree the large frame would be a good fit?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts