Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a token of my appreciation of what I think was one of the coolest brands in the industry I wanted to create this thread to show off your photos containing Race Face products or any other interpretation of your "Race Faces"! ;)

Here's one from this morning, I will dig out some more Race Facey pictures from over the years ASAP...

RIP old friend, you've been on pretty much all my rides with me since the beginning...

·
Get out of town!
1,442 Posts
RIP Race Face. I will think of you today when taking a Dues ;-)

Still love my RF parts.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yeah it's a sad day. The raceface lightweight bash was my favorite bash ring of all time.... I just might have to pick another one up "just in case"

·
Subject to Whimsy
404 Posts
My superb SixC crank w/ the "rum red" bash, which always looked a little like garish lipstick and definitely did not match my bike's colour. What the hey though, it caused lots of conversation.

Bicycle drivetrain part Crankset Bicycle part Spoke Rim

·
Chilling out
6,036 Posts
I've been on-and-off various RaceFace parts over the years, they've never let me down.

For some reason though these have stuck with me. For the 7 years of life of my previous ride they were on it for the last four and have now migrated to the successor.

I hated installing the x-type the first time because it was so danged hard to get the cranks to seat properly - sooo much torque - but holy crow have these things got mileage on them. From the low-lands of central tx to the high peaks of NM and soo many miles of smiles in between.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
All I have is a bash, which has been bashed somewhat and doing its job well. Well that and a cool stickie for my laptop :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts