Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1035 Posts

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well basically I am still not rich enough to get a Mojo carbon yet. Anyway please post your Mojo carbon pics here. Anyone who owns or just owned their Mojo should post a pic of their bike here for easier reference for other users or future Mojo owners :D

*I hope this will be the official post your Mojo pic thread and if any mod were to make this into a sticky is greatly appreciated

·
It's the axle
1,765 Posts
Ibis has a gallery on their website. You can post pictures over there too.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I prefer to have Ibis Mojo pics posted here also, its more fun to continously seeing other peoples mojo without having to click the back icon :D (no offence). Thats a sweet ride noshortcuts. How much did she weight? You only need a carbon seatpost to make your bike a truly carbon bike :D

·
Registered
732 Posts
I think Noshortcuts is using a carbon fiber seatpost. Looks like a Raceface Next SL.

The only thing he needs to do is secure that front brake line hose. :D

Speaking of brakes, I'm thinking of going with a pair of Formula Oro Puro's or some Hope Mini Pro's to lighten my bike... and raise the carbon content. ;)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Can't speak to the Formulas but the Minis seem short on power. I have them on another bike and no matter what I do (new pads, new rotors, braided steel lines, incessant bleeding etc) I can't get them to brake as powerfully as my Juicy Ults.

The Minis are super sexy but they just don't stop like I wish they would. Just so you know.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Irrenarzt said:
Can't speak to the Formulas but the Minis seem short on power. I have them on another bike and no matter what I do (new pads, new rotors, braided steel lines, incessant bleeding etc) I can't get them to brake as powerfully as my Juicy Ults.

The Minis are super sexy but they just don't stop like I wish they would. Just so you know.
Thanks for the info.

I just ordered a pair of Oro Puro's. I was using XT 4-pots which were good but I keep on having to remove my rear caliper and clean/relube one of the pistons because it kept on seizing up. I was doing this every 3 to 4 rides so it was becoming a pain.

·
Mojo0115
1,667 Posts
mountainforce said:
ZZSEAN - that first pic of yours - do you have a full ress copy? I ask because ive stood on that exact spot when i was in America last time - its a lovely photo - would be nice for my desktop at work if you dont mind......
Yep they are all mine. lemme see if I can figure an easy way to get the full res version to you (it is 5.6mb in size).

1 - 20 of 1035 Posts