Evil Rules.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lucky bastards :)

Very nice Imperial / SL!!
Inbred: what kind of tyres do you run? How do you like the frame?
Tarpon: what kind of saddle do you ride? BTW how could you get a extremely limited SL?? How do you like it?

Coldfire

·
Registered
443 Posts
Good Timing

The saddle in the picture is a San Marco, nice for long XC rides but right now I've got a Berserker on it. I got the frame by luck. I was debating getting an Imperial but had conflicting opinions on whether or not I would get a resonable seat position for trail rides. Called John P. at Evil to ask about the geometry, the SL was still a month or so from being announced but he swore me to secrecy and after hearing about it I ordered one. The more normal seat tube angle works well for me, I can ride it anywhere (I even did an epic XC trail in Whistler on it a few weeks ago).

·
SamIAm
2,038 Posts
yeah the SL kicks ass.

am i not seeing something or what? why is the seat like sticking out at like a 45* angle like that on the norm. seems to me like the SL type seat would be stronger and not break as easy if the seat is extended at all.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Coldfire - the tires are Arrow Launches. nice tires....cheap, too. they cost me $36USD for the pair.

the frame....i like it a lot. BUT, one thing that really bugs is that i can't use Vs. it recently crossed my mind about selling the frame, but i decided to keep it. i waited about 4 months for this bike after ordering it, so i think i'd feel guilty about selling it. it really is good for everything. i'm about to build up some 26" wheels for it, so it will be truely versatile.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.