Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Who are the brain police?
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your goin' big & wipeout pics...please. It's Friday and I need some help to get through the work day :- )

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Dangit, WCH!

.WestCoastHucker. said:
a casual 30 footer....
I'm gonna have to get an upgrade on my DSL...wide-screen Cinemascope or the IMAX format LOL! Not being a computer rocket scientist, is there a reason that I get your pics (and some others occasionally) in that wider format where I have to scroll over to see the whole pic? Is there an adjustment I'm missing or just my Pentium 50 (not really) processor? Nice pic.

·
Pro Crastinator
11,789 Posts
TNC said:
I'm gonna have to get an upgrade on my DSL...wide-screen Cinemascope or the IMAX format LOL! Not being a computer rocket scientist, is there a reason that I get your pics (and some others occasionally) in that wider format where I have to scroll over to see the whole pic? Is there an adjustment I'm missing or just my Pentium 50 (not really) processor? Nice pic.
well, i use such a high resolution (1280x1024) on my monitor, that all my pics seem small to me on my screen. i guess i keep forgetting that some of you use a lower resolution....

noted for future reference when posting pics......

(i've compressed the original and it looks choppy to me)

G

·
you guys got BALLS

I wouldnt mind doing that but I would have to build myself to temp that ...

Maybe When I get more money and more riding time, I wouldnt mind doing that as long I complete my task, HAVING A WIFE, Two KIDS and TEN Million dollar life insurance..

Then Ill jump off the Grand Canyon !

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
ogre said:
I wouldnt mind doing that but I would have to build myself to temp that ...

Maybe When I get more money and more riding time, I wouldnt mind doing that as long I complete my task, HAVING A WIFE, Two KIDS and TEN Million dollar life insurance..

Then Ill jump off the Grand Canyon !
That's ridiculous, you gotta just build a small lip on one side and then just gap'r Knievel style. That way you wont even die

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
For a start wheres the stacks...

ok u all suck...he asked for stacks (and goin big... :rolleyes: )...

anyways heres some pics of me 2 or summin years ago when i first started ridin...hehehehheheh its funny coz i had done this drop about 6 times before (first ever time doin drops of about 6ft) and i was really tired and when i rode up to it i just let the front down...landed in the bushes and wiped out left then right...didnt even land on the flat like i planned to and ate it...:D

ahhhhh...good old memories...

(there from my old vid camera so there crappy but i have a pic of me tryin to be kool back in the day standing above the drop etc...anywas less talk more pics here they are...)

hehehhehe...im eating it...:D

(ill have to make 2 posts...they wont fit)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
heres the rest...

hehehehhehehe...:D

(anyone else got pics of them stacking off stuff when they first started out...and no not u old farts...cough cough...zedro etc...cough cough...coz u didnt have cameras back then)

i was having fun even tho i ate it and ppl were watching (thats love for ur sport)...heheheh...:D

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts

Attachments

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
DanD said:
Here's a picture of my friend Jordan hitting a pretty fun drop.
Danny that is the best pic of that drop I've seen. I love that drop! Havent hit it in a few months cuz I havent been down there lately. For those that dont know that drop is about 2-3 miles from my house, its probably 8ft by the time you land. And if you look at the bottom of the screen, those red granite rocks are big, like 200# a piece and start about as close as you can see in the pic. Definitely an interesting drop the first time since you're not sure if you can brake in time. :p

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
BJ- said:
hehehehhehehe...:D

(anyone else got pics of them stacking off stuff when they first started out...and no not u old farts...cough cough...zedro etc...cough cough...coz u didnt have cameras back then)

i was having fun even tho i ate it and ppl were watching (thats love for ur sport)...heheheh...:D
Hey, that helmet ur wearing looks strikingly similar to a knit cap.

Riding with no helmets, playin' around with poisonous critters and wrestling crocodiles.
You Aussies are all nutz.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
e<1>o said:
Hey, that helmet ur wearing looks strikingly similar to a knit cap.

Riding with no helmets, playin' around with poisonous critters and wrestling crocodiles.
You Aussies are all nutz.
dude thats coz it is...:D

and yeh us aussies...we are bit more hardcore than u americans and canadians...coz when we play football or rugby for that matter we dont wrap ourselves up in padding...we take it like men...

now that i actually ride things that when u stack u hurt ur self...i never ride without a helmet...fortunatly for me i dont any of those kinds of pics...

(although a mate of mine did stack a 15ft drop the other day at skool...heheheh...ill see if i can get a pic of it...funny stuff... :D )

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
Definitely an interesting drop the first time since you're not sure if you can brake in time. :p
haha, and even more interesting after you've hit it for the first time because then you are quite sure you might not stop in time hehe, at least in my case

1 - 20 of 21 Posts