Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see there is not a sticky Thread for Giant Glorys. Lets start one. Post your pics of you Giant Glory rides here. My 07 will be here in just under a week and I will post pics as soon as I get it.

For now lets see you setups and your thoughts of the bike. Action shots are good too.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stgil888 said:
Any changes from '06 to '07? I've been more surprised by the Glory than any ohter bike I've owned (in a positive way). The thing rips.
Just a little Geo changes and paint job. Much everything else is the same.

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
FCLINDER, you sure there's geo change between 06 Glory and 07 Glory DH? I don't think so... There's change between 06 Glory and 07 Glory (FR), that's sure

I just rebuild e13 chainguide and I will post latest pic of my Glory 06 :)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
frango said:
FCLINDER, you sure there's geo change between 06 Glory and 07 Glory DH? I don't think so... There's change between 06 Glory and 07 Glory (FR), that's sure

I just rebuild e13 chainguide and I will post latest pic of my Glory 06 :)
Yes, this is what Giant told me. Very small changes. As for the pics I am still waiting for it to come in.

·
Registered
57 Posts
1st dh race in manila

the fun factor on the Glory is great, the race factor is superb. efficient pedalling and drops jumps like a cat with willingness,boost confidence. small frame fits my size 5' 7, once you sit on the saddle the front and rear suspention sag at the same time and rate.

·
Registered
57 Posts
goRz said:
You're a bit laconicso, right? :)

so you say you're quite satisfied with it ?

the fun factor on the Glory is great, the race factor is superb. efficient pedalling and drops jumps like a cat with willingness,boost confidence. small frame fits my size 5' 7, once you sit on the saddle the front and rear suspention sag at the same time and rate
yes sir, i definitely satisfied with it.:thumbsup: i even posted my prophet 4x team rep for sale because i dont use it anymore.:p

·
Registered
938 Posts
frango said:
Hello Guys, U didn't take a pic of the bike yet, but a friend of mine took a pic of me flying on some urban jumps, recently ;)
nice!

OT

to te hopy które są na trailerze Cykloza2 ?? Gdzie one tak w ogóle są w W-wie?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
richy_a2r, whats the weight on that thing? Looks nice. I still have 2 1/2 weeks to go. The 07 is being shipped on the 4th.

·
2010 Glory custom FR
1,098 Posts
hej goRz, tak, to te hopy :)
first you jump over stairs with tiny left transfer and then you take off from the main kicker ;) you can do 12m long and 4m vertical flight :)
the spot is just below Plac Trzech Krzyzy.

richy_a2r, your bike is just beautiful :thumbsup: I love it :)
can you pls post full specs list?
you can save another 200-250g if you remove bashguard and instal LG1 plates instead of SRS. But, of course, if you hit rocks with the bashguard frequently, keep it.
DHX Air is 550g lighter than DHX 4.0 or 5.0 you curretly have on the bike.

ps. get carbon fiber shock cover, it will add another few "horse power" more to your bike ;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 524 Posts