heres mine 2010 Enduro:
this is what it was a month ago:

2010Enduro frame
RS lyrik Forks
Hope tech X2 brakes
XTR shifter, XT shadow mech
XTR cranks
DMR v12 mag pedals
Hope AM4 hubs laced on Mavic ex721 rims(12mm bolt thru rear/ 20mm front)

And now here it is, putting my old Saint cranks on, new saint rear mech, road cassette, Hope M4 Brakes, Straitline stem, wellgo mag pedals

Sorry but i have to do this!!! it end up 31.09lbs for such a bike!!!!
I know its heavy cos my Stumpjumper is only 23.40lbs but it can't handle drops like this one can!!!

It's still missing a chaindevice so that i can drop that stupid double setup but yh
This will be my winter FR bike for the meanwhile until i get a SXT some time nxt year

Show me what u got:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cujo said:
Here's my '09 S-Works SL:

very nice:thumbsup: , if i were you then i will go for white spank bars and white revell seatpost, but that just me though;)

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
SurfSailRide said:
Not that it matters at all, but why do you have an '08 fork on that bad boy?
The frame was a warranty replacement.:D The rest of the bike is an '07.

·
Registered
408 Posts
darkshadow said:
very nice:thumbsup: , if i were you then i will go for white spank bars and white revell seatpost, but that just me though;)
I originally planned on getting a matching gold seatpost but decided it was too wimpy for a clydesdale like me. I'll probably get a gold seatpost clamp or something to match the handlebars.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
just built itwed night. So far I like it pretty well. Lost that fancy tear-drop shapped nut out of the rocker though. About 30 miles this week and I think it is breaking in nicely. I prefer the single crown fork for x-ups myself ;)

Not much out there prettier than this.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Built Fri. afternoon. Bought the frameset ('07 S-works SL) from my brother so he can get an '09 S-works Enduro SL tom.. I upgraded from an '07 Stumpy FSR Expert because I started bottoming out the suspension. I am impressed with the way the Enduro climbs and handle tight singletrack, great bike. If anyone is in a market for a great condition Stumpy FSR expert, still have the frame and Fox talas RL for sale :D.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
BTW, with the candy sl pedals mine came out of the box at 28 lb 11 oz. Not bad for 6 inches of travel, 2.3 tires w/tubes, and a remote adjustable seat post.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Here is mine (an 08 Pro Carbon). Pretty much stock apart from the "TF Tuned Mick Modded" e150 and tubeless conversion. It is a large and weighed 29lbs before the tubeless conversion. Will replace the wheels the next time they go pop (already repaired them once). Thinking of fitting DMR V12's instead of SPDs too...

I don't tend to ride it as much during the winter as the trails turn into the Somme around here :madman: I stick to the road bike instead.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Specialized Enduro Pro 2004 model fully customized

Hello and bonjour,

I feel the need to fill the net with more smut so, here is a 2004 Specialized Enduro Pro that is fully customized if anyone cares... read on!

Specs:

Rock Shox Lyrik coil U-turn
with high and low speed compression, rebound and flood gate with 160 mm. of travel
2009 BETD aftermarket suspension link from the UK
2009 Fox DHX air 5.0 eye to eye 200 mm. stroke 57 mm.
Unlike the stock Fox float R 190 mm. by 50 mm. stroke
(new rear wheel travel is 165 mm. in combination with the rear linkage)!!!
Easton carbon fiber monkey lite CT2 DH bar (nice and wide for me that is...!)
Woodman components four bolt short stem (super tight)
Race Face Diablos seat post (super solid triple butted)
Fi'zi:k Atlas saddle (ample!)
Mavic 729 EX rims with a White Industries Chub hub with 20 mm. axle and a Hope Bulb rear hub, heavy gauge spokes with double butted spokes on the front wheel
2.4 Maxxis Advantage tires for the moment (very nice tires) I probably get a second pair.
Oury lock on grips
Shimano XT shifters
LX front and rear derailleurs... Waiting on a Saint medium cage contraption!
Three chain rings up front (no joke it still climbs) Specialized and Truvativ Cranks 50/50
XT cassette
Avid Juicy 3 brakes 203 mm. front and rear (yeah, yeah their not very serviceable) but they work when dialed-in like no other!
Custom rear wheel mud guard (one of a kind)
Custom inclosed cable routings for engaged riding style (Snake carbon kevlar) I've had them since 2004 and they are still awesome even though having been exposed to very cold and harsh conditions nearly every day of the year!
Flat pedals by wellgo
Waiting on Specialized flat pedals in gold or some Penthouse flats in the Bad Leroy Brown finish

The bottom line is this rig really rails and flies too, in the French Alpes or on any given local trail wherever they may be!

If, you have nothing better to do please feel free to ask any questions about this Enduro. I have yet to see anything even close to it. I had to do some reading, measuring and tweaking to fit it all together. This is a budget boys dream! This is an attempt to have three bikes in one. (Enduro SX, Big Hit and Demo) Perhaps, you too know of another 2002-2004 Specialized Enduro Pro that is fully modified and ready to roll very fast! Take a gander at the photos!

Ciao!

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Specialized Enduro Pro 2004 model fully customized

I'll get some pictures of it waiting on the library shelf developed soon and post them, but for now these crummy IMac photos will have to do.

All the best,

1 - 20 of 530 Posts