Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

61 - 80 of 3767 Posts

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/1604705748.html
***********************************************************************************************
Tires - $45 (Uptown)
Date: 2010-02-17, 8:31AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Black. Used.

I'm not telling you the brand or model because I don't do that.
***********************************************************************************************

·
Proud bike-o-holic
977 Posts
the-one1 said:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/1604705748.html
Tires - $45 (Uptown)
Date: 2010-02-17, 8:31AM CST

Black. Used.

I'm not telling you the brand or model because I don't do that.
LOL, what´s with this guy???

"I´ll sell my bike, but I won´t give any details because I don´t do that".

·
Registered
359 Posts
Rock Climber said:
I saw a 2009 Reign X for $700 for the whole bike. Figured it had to be stolen.

Those are the ones that when you email the guy, they say they are out of town but can ship it to you.. Dont worry its safe, they promise :rolleyes:

·
The White Jeff W
5,693 Posts
WARNING KINK $1 bmx bikeUNIONTOWN PA IS STOLEN!! - $1 (STOLEN GOODS)

this was my sons bike!!!if i catch this guy i will kick his ass!!!!!,

·
The White Jeff W
5,693 Posts
Nice spelling :rolleyes:

i hear have an dk bike for sale.... - $600

i hear have a dk bike for sale i am selling it because i need a car lol.. but if you are interested plz call me at xxx xxx xxxx thanks the names ian.. local pickup only!!!!!!
i will have a picture up hear shortly. i want 600 or best offer!!

i have black frame
chrome fly mike day raceing bars
purple shadow ol little dirty grips
purple animal pedals
i have a black eastern stem but i can throw in the brand new purple eastern chocker 3 stem in.
chrome back eastern 2/9er rim
purple eastern medusa ultra lite sprocket
nice chain
thats it for know

ps.....i am ordering brand new cranks and bottem bracket set up.. thanks again hope u want it

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hipsters,

Please stop trying to sell your crappy "fixies" for 10 times what they are worth. Removing helpful components like gears and handlebars do not increase the value of your bike. In addition, I could not care less if you "built it from the ground up." That doesn't even make sense, you took an old, steel frame bike worth $50 max, stripped it down, and are now trying to sell it for $500. Charging for your labor only makes sense if you actually added value. Imagine a mechanic took a saw and a hammer to your car, gave it back to you with only second gear and tried to charge you for his "labor."

Look at how many fixies are being sold on CL. If these bikes were really so valuable, why would everyone be in such a hurry to get rid of them? Maybe the sellers finally realized that having only one gear is a hindrance in a city with hills, and are trying to find the next wannabe hipster to transmit their bad taste and judgment.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Best post I've seen in my CL.

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
WHA??!!
https://redding.craigslist.org/bik/1617948503.html

**pryme 8 helmet - $1015 (Red Bluff ca)
Date: 2010-02-25, 2:54PM PST

i have a black and pink pryme 8 helmet I'm am selling. this helmet has never been use i have just tried it on. it can be use fro many things like skateboarding, roller blading, ect. i just don't have a bike for it so i can not use it. if you have any other question please feel free to email me thank you. **

·
I Have Cookies
2,644 Posts

·
7,758 Posts
http://maine.craigslist.org/bik/1606964128.html

pile of scrap bikes (Bowdoinham)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-18, 3:45PM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have a bunch of scrap bicycles that are good for parts. email me or call 207-666-8131, ask for Brandon.

Attachments

·
I bike long tyme.
1,106 Posts
the-one1 said:
I've seen this one come up quite often. Lazy bum can't even use the search function of Craigslist.
I bet you this guy actually DOES use the search function but doesn't find anything interesting. Placing wanted ads can entice people who have stuff laying around to think about selling who otherwise would never place their own sales ad.

61 - 80 of 3767 Posts