Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3770 Posts

·
powered by peanut butter.
Joined
·
878 Posts
Best. Ad. Ever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
CANNONDALE 26", M500 21-Speed. WOWZA! WOWZA! WOWZA! It's time to TREAT yourself or someone you care about to their very own high dollar two wheel cadillac, a.k.a. Cannondale. What an incredible way to get a great cardio workout and making great strides to improve yourself. You won't find a better deal...Anywhere, at $175.00 or best reasonable offer; CASH ONLY!!! Call 757-641-0227 or email me at [email protected]... I.

(Scammers beware, my computer has a scammmmmer detector. Not interested in doubling my money through your nonsense.

link
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bik/1595265368.html
 

·
I Have Cookies
Joined
·
2,644 Posts
why do 95% of the people that actually post pic's on their CL add don't feel the need to take the pic from the drivetrain side???
 

·
IdontShootPeopleAnyMore
Joined
·
730 Posts
ae111black said:
why do 95% of the people that actually post pic's on their CL add don't feel the need to take the pic from the drivetrain side???
'cause 95% of the people who own and use bikes are RETARDS we who mtn bike and use MTBR represent the other 5%

check this out...
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,715 Posts
Was this thing even $2000 when it was new? And it sure doesn't look like its from 2001.



Like-new 2001 Specialized FSR Pro Fully-Active Suspension Mountain Bike. Sadly, this beast has spent most of its time indoors and in storage. This is an amazing bike, and has VERY few miles on it... just come take a look at it... it's like new! This bike and all of its components and parts are very highly ranked, with an average of 4 out-of 5 stars on MTBR.com. $2,000.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Is this a good deal? Brand new, never opened, Mongoose pro mountain bike - $1500 (Marietta, GA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-14, 11:08PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is a Mongoose 26" M XR-200. It has never been opened from the factory box. There were only 1,400 of this bike manufactured, it was number 37 coming off the assembly line. This Mongoose retails at $4,000. The box weights is 46 pounds, and will cost $62.00 using UPS ground for a one to six day delivery. If you are in the Atlanta area we will deliver free of charge. Please contact Jason / Nitti at 404-399-7729 if there is no answer please leave a message and your call will be returned shortly. Thank You


Location: Marietta, GA
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
 

·
The White Jeff W
Joined
·
5,693 Posts
tominpinson said:
Is this a good deal? Brand new, never opened, Mongoose pro mountain bike - $1500 (Marietta, GA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-14, 11:08PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is a Mongoose 26" M XR-200. It has never been opened from the factory box. There were only 1,400 of this bike manufactured, it was number 37 coming off the assembly line. This Mongoose retails at $4,000. The box weights is 46 pounds, and will cost $62.00 using UPS ground for a one to six day delivery. If you are in the Atlanta area we will deliver free of charge. Please contact Jason / Nitti at 404-399-7729 if there is no answer please leave a message and your call will be returned shortly. Thank You


Location: Marietta, GA
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mongoose-26-XR-200-Bike/10660673?sourceid=1500000000000003260420&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=10660673
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
555 Posts
Thats generous of you

They were so cheap, I paid the asking price an sold the RL on E-bay for $152 and kept the RLC for myself. Some days you are the winsheild. Jim
 
41 - 60 of 3770 Posts
Top