Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3770 Posts

·
yeah it still hurts...
134 Posts
I dunno the Lady from Richmond has à pretty Sweet Ride. Those reflectors on the wheels and the kickstand definetly have me sold. I don't even care about the v-Brakes, though i might try and negotiate for 650...

·
The White Jeff W
5,693 Posts
I was reading the local craigs bike ads a few days ago and I kept seeing these ads for WTB mountain bikes. I thought 'when did WTB start making mountain bikes?' then realized it's want to buy :lol:

·
I Have Cookies
2,644 Posts
jeffw-13 said:
I was reading the local craigs bike ads a few days ago and I kept seeing these ads for WTB mountain bikes. I thought 'when did WTB start making mountain bikes?' then realized it's want to buy :lol:
Accually they did make bikes!

·
MoJo Moto
254 Posts
jeffw-13 said:

Yea... a while back, the boy was looking for a YZ125....thinking I knew everyone in town that rode MX....He asks me if I knew a guy named.....Obo.;)

·
I'm just messing with you
5,423 Posts
jeffw-13 said:
I thought 'when did WTB start making mountain bikes?'
Ran into a youngun this summer that asked me the same thing

All the wanted to buy ads do make it hard to concoct a search to find WTB bikes though.

School thyself - http://www.mtb-kataloge.de/html/wtb.html

Current set up -

Attachments

·
powered by peanut butter.
878 Posts

Attachments

·
powered by peanut butter.
878 Posts
Whoops... I meant for the images to run in the opposite order...

·
Registered
359 Posts
"Giant" Blue Mountian Bicycle - $550 (hayward / castro valley)

"Giant"blue mountian bicycle. Never riden a lot. The bicycle is in good condition. Japanese tuned brakes, engines, and chaining by Altus Shimano. Excellent braking system. Tires are a little dirty. Free pumping at Eden Bicycle at Castro Valley Village.

Looking also to trade this for a fixie bicycle with cash too.

NO SCAMMERS. NO PAYMENTS. NO SHIPPING. CASH ONLY TRANSACTION.

Meet ONLY in Castro Valley.

TEXT: 1.510.316.xxxx If interested in purchasing this bicycle or any other questions.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
359 Posts
Parting Out wheelchair - $250 (fremont / union city / newark)

Parting out Invacare 9000 xt wheelchair
new chair is $1000 get this $250

Call Mike 510 938 xxxx

·
I Have Cookies
2,644 Posts
nice "pants"

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
Sell me a BIKE this WEEKEND!! CASH!! - $500 (Chan)

I need a bike for my commute to work 52cm-54cm. I want you to sell it to me!! I Like road bikes of all kind with decent components, I like fixed gears and single speeds. I love cyclocross bikes. Anything with a rear rack mount and or fender mounts a huge ples in my book. If you are thinking about getting rid of a bike I will ride it and give it a great home. Just reply to my e-mail and tell me what you want to sell me and pics are also welcome.

Thanks For looking
I've seen this one come up quite often. Lazy bum can't even use the search function of Craigslist.

·
Registered
166 Posts
ataylor said:
Parting out Invacare 9000 xt wheelchair
new chair is $1000 get this $250

Call Mike 510 938 xxxx
Funny. I know exactly what kind of wheelchair that is! We part them out all the time at work!

·
I Have Cookies
2,644 Posts
Lol What A Weedtood!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
that was the best ad ever, sharks, bikes, ninja training.

21 - 40 of 3770 Posts