Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

361 - 380 of 3753 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
+1 That was a perfect translation... you fine sir have talent! :rockon:

GpzGuy said:
Sure, I speak *******, let me translate:

For sale is my 1993 2-door full size Chevy Blazer with 35" tires and seven inch suspension lift. Four Wheel Drive with a 350 cubic inch V-8 engine with dual exhaust and chrome wheels. The body has some minor damage from me running into trees while out four wheeling. I will accept $3,800 in either cash or meth. Please don't waste my time as I'm too busy to even post a picture of it.

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
GpzGuy said:
Sure, I speak *******, let me translate:

For sale is my 1993 2-door full size Chevy Blazer with 35" tires and seven inch suspension lift. Four Wheel Drive with a 350 cubic inch V-8 engine with dual exhaust and chrome wheels. The body has some minor damage from me running into trees while out four wheeling. I will accept $3,800 in either cash or meth. Please don't waste my time as I'm too busy to even post a picture of it.
:thumbsup: :eekster:

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #371
Hey there!
Is that Mountain Bike you listed still for sale?
-Hyde
His Reply:
My Reply:
Hey Evan,
Cool!
What can you tell me about it?
I used to ride BMX back in the day and the Mongooses (Mongeese?) I had were awesome!
I just recently wanted to get into mountain biking and have been looking around for good bikes but most are like $1000 or more.
( ! wanna ask why you are selling a Mongoose for so cheap - Is there something wrong that I will have to fix later?)
One thing I am glad about is that it is dual suspension - the thing I was wondering about were the brakes.
It seems like most of the mountain bikes have disc brakes - but aren't rim brakes better because that is what you are trying to stop?

Oh and where can I put a water bottle? or do you have to wear one of those backpacks with the water tubes
-Hyde

361 - 380 of 3753 Posts