Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

3741 - 3760 of 3764 Posts

·
Cycologist
7,418 Posts
there is off road and dirt roads. I think he thinks dirt roads. you couldn't get over a curb without dinging those wheels.

uh why? its a bike to no where. $300. 9 brooks saddles and 9 maxxis holy rollers is worth the price though.
View attachment 1916839
I would be very attempted to buy that! Sell off the saddles and tires and use the rest as yard art. That'd be great for growing peas on or tying up blackberries. But I'd ride it around the driveway for a bit first.

But I doubt my wife would go for it.

Hard pass on the side-by-side tandem. though.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I think the hardest part is making sure left and right riders are of similar size.

·
well mannered lout
3,031 Posts
I would be very attempted to buy that! Sell off the saddles and tires and use the rest as yard art. That'd be great for growing peas on or tying up blackberries. But I'd ride it around the driveway for a bit first.

But I doubt my wife would go for it.

Hard pass on the side-by-side tandem. though.
The merry-go-round bike would be awesome at a campground playscape or farm market or something. It's brilliant.

·
Wanna ride bikes?
8,600 Posts
^ now I know why headset spacers are out of stock everywhere online...

I wonder how much he charges to install the fork properly?

·
well mannered lout
3,031 Posts
^ now I know why headset spacers are out of stock everywhere online...

I wonder how much he charges to install the fork properly?
I wish I had saved the picture, but I saw one listed the other day where the fork had the lowers installed backwards.

·
Cycologist
7,418 Posts
Wow, that sure is "stealth". Who'd of ever thought that wasn't a legit bicycle?

·
Huckin' trails
6,045 Posts
I love how the "cheap ebike from the competition" he describes is an exact description of the bike he's trying to sell. But again, this is the lower east coast where the average IQ is generally hovering at sea level, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually making a killing with his business.

·
Cycologist
7,418 Posts
I love how the "cheap ebike from the competition" he describes is an exact description of the bike he's trying to sell. But again, this is the lower east coast where the average IQ is generally hovering at sea level, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually making a killing with his business.
Gee, thanks David, that's about a thirty minute drive from my place.

·
passed out in your garden
2,815 Posts
Hopefully its 30min south from you.......

but your posts give me the idea that your IQ is at least higher than sea level ;)

·
Huckin' trails
6,045 Posts
Note that I'm saying average. Average is made of highs and lows and some medians. I left you some room to work with in there. That ebike guy is obviously free diving those stats.

Reactions: sgltrak

·
Huckin' trails
6,045 Posts
it caught my eye again...

View attachment 1918740
Looks like he really wanted that no-rake fork setup !

Reminds me of the time I was supervising a trainee installs the non drive side crank arm symmetrical to the drive side one. Made sure they got the bolts all tights before telling them so they would never forget to look before fitting the crank arm again, having to extract the arm and redo it again.

·
Cycologist
7,418 Posts
When he says "huge", he's not kidding!

That must be some massive warehouse he took the photo in.

Reactions: Klurejr and sgltrak

·
Cycologist
7,418 Posts
Better hurry, only 4 days to go!

Reactions: Klurejr

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I think I would rather use a shovel. however I am not sure the last time it snowed in Apache Junction.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Imagine how fat you would have to be to get any traction on that rear tire.

3741 - 3760 of 3764 Posts