Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

3701 - 3720 of 3720 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
doesn't look like it was the right size for the person who owns it either.

·
Huckin' trails
5,962 Posts
Short legs long arms, hard to find a frame that suits you.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
It'd be almost impossible to go over the bars on that bike, but maybe you could go through the the bar ends, kinda like going through the uprights if you tried.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
^^ Hopefully the new buyer will remove that stem/handlebar and kill it with fire before carefully restoring the rest of the bike.

#slamthatstem

·
Wanna ride bikes?
8,424 Posts
^^ Hopefully the new buyer will remove that stem/handlebar and kill it with fire before carefully restoring the rest of the bike.

#slamthatstem
Mmm, I think it's more like #antislamthatstem

·
Huckin' trails
5,962 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
damn, looks like the listing has been removed. Somebody got lucky with a nice mount above the fireplace

·
Huckin' trails
5,962 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, it's the guy who wrote the ad, David linked me here after I sent him the pictures. Pretty hilarious to end up on a thread like this. XD

But yeah it's a nice squirrel. Seems like it deserves a respectful end so I'm going to do my best to make sure whoever asks for it doesn't just want to blow it up with fireworks or something vulgar like that. If nobody wants it I'll bury it in the yard, give it a proper little funeral befitting of such a beautiful little creature. (^_^)

I did get the pictures tho.The guy wasn't joking, it is indeed a nice squirrel. He sent me the pics less than 4 hours ago, dunno if he gave it away yet. Maybe I'll check in with local taxidermy places for a quote on mounting it. Out of curiosity.Link to the ad https://victoria.craigslist.org/zip/d/saanich-south-fresh-intact-squirrel-for/7244638660.html View attachment 1382933 View attachment 1382935 View attachment 1382937

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
A warm welcome to the mtbr General Forum, Franz. It is indeed a beautiful creature. I'm just not convinced he's dead. Please initiate CPR when you've got a chance and maybe give him a few sips of whiskey.

Oh, and put a little Santa suit on him too.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
^^^ I know a few people who would rock that e-Wheel Chair. The Stanley tool box is a nice touch.

3701 - 3720 of 3720 Posts