Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

3681 - 3700 of 3720 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
I did not look that close, I had assumed it was like the Yamaha Nikken...... if that is the case the second wheel is pointless....
Gimmick from hell. Note, you also need a special One Up rack (one bike) for like $800 to transport said gimmik.

Lame!

·
Registered
150 Posts
They are advertising as a cheap alternative to an ATV for hunting. But price ranges from $4k to $8k. Last I checked you could get a super nice ATV for less than that.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
How much is a reputable electric ATV going for these days? Cause I've seen gas powered ones for like $2k new, which half the base model.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I can totally see myself dragging a moose out of the woods on that thing.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
235 Posts
It seemed like they were trying to sell it as a go-around for access issues. Like if no gas/atvs were allowed this is a workaround of sorts. The hilarious attempts at discrediting two-wheeled bikes as unstable death traps was something else.

·
Cycologist
6,974 Posts
If the fat bikes were going as slow as that etrike, they probably wouldn't have been going down either.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Looks like a backcountry hunting contraption
My friend in CO bought a heavy duty e-bike for just that purpose. Its damn near a dirt bike but still listed as a bicycle being pedal assist.
And like fly said, its a go around for access. You can take a bike but not an atv into certain areas.

·
Huckin' trails
5,962 Posts
"showroom condition"

in my book lies of omission are still lies, the truth shall set you free
Dusty with a crooked handlebar and tipped down saddle is what showroom condition usually is.

·
Wanna ride bikes?
8,424 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
3681 - 3700 of 3720 Posts