Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

Love my epo! My first Canfield but not my last. I think I'll be a Canfield guy for life now. Now to get me a riot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
my single speed nimble9
my Epo in Kentucky.
I'm officially a Canfield guy threw and threw now. I have these 2 amazing hard tails. Which blow me away with every ride. And I have a riot on the way now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The White Jeff W
5,684 Posts
My 2011 Yelli in it's latest form. 27.5 Flow MK 3 wheels laced to Hope Pro 4 hubs and a 160mm Manitou Mattoc fork. Hans Dampf in front, Nobby Nic rear. The new bike stoke never goes away with these.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Had to get another one....

Had 2 canfield ones before and had to get another one, this time a 2013....regret selling get them in past so not those time..

.love the way it rips and overs 90% of terrain. Effectively on the aggressive side...

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Yeah used to race it as well loved it...cracked out the rear triangle on it so retired it...I've raced most of them I've had.

·
Registered
724 Posts

2012. New to me. One (trail) ride to start tuning the suspension. Can't wait for Angel Fire to open.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
my body breaks the falls
1,451 Posts
The original XL Yelli that I put 3000 miles on. I picked up the frame for $200 on Craigslist and rode the **** out of it. Sold the frame and fork two years later for $700.

IMG_3848-2.jpg

IMG_1698-2.jpg

And then most of the components found their way to the new Riot.

IMG_4801-2.jpg

IMG_4949-2.jpg

41 - 60 of 67 Posts