Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
My '12 The One, my do everything bike. 32.5lb. Fox 36 160mm is for 27.5 wheels but I'm running 26", may try a 27.5 on there some day..

IMAG0652c2.jpg

·
Registered
189 Posts
^^ Great bike Dave.

My Yelli. Great bike, and it was my commuter until this week when I got something more proper

·
Registered
91 Posts
After 9 months as a singlespeed, I just pulled the 1x11 drivetrain and wheels off my enduro racer and slapped them on my N9. Love it even more.

Nimble 9 Geared Setup.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Might as well start here, my Canfield Lucky. Only one ive ever seen in Scotland and yeah she's old but still puts a smile on my face.

·
West Chester, PA
4,930 Posts
/\ whoa! I guess you have decent terrain in your area of indiana. I've only been to Indianapolis and things seemed pretty flat in that region.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
/\ whoa! I guess you have decent terrain in your area of indiana. I've only been to Indianapolis and things seemed pretty flat in that region.
LOL.. not really. The hardtails kill it where i am at... EPOs perfect for both XC and AM trails. The Riot is good for the days I want a little squish, the Balance & DJ for playing at the local freeride spot and the Jedi for bike parks... Which I have to travel to.. Still wouldn't give any up

21 - 40 of 67 Posts