Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get an idea of prices and sweet looking bikes. post your bike with the price of what it's worth.

·
UK Bike Whore
422 Posts
Here is my Pitch. I paid £975 for the whole bike new but in its current state I guess it would retail at about £2000 or so. It has certainly cost me more than another £1000 to get it like this.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My 2010 Giant Reign X, I bought the X1 - retail $3600. Sold all the parts from the X1 and bilt it up the way I wanted. Best bike I have ever ridden! I don't want to know how much $ I have into the bike;)

Attachments

·
bike-zilla
241 Posts
Heres my cross country/ trail/ all mountain whatever the hell you want to call it bike.
Set up at 4.5" travel front and rear for some flowy singletrack. She wants a Lyrik though, or maybe one of those new 150mm revelations...drool.

·
bike-zilla
241 Posts
Bad Knees said:
What is that I love the frame!
Sinister Gruitr. I would sell a kidney before this bike. Does everything from XC to jumps to downhill but most at home on aggressive trails, this thing rips!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
2010 niner wfo 9, my very first build, i did myself and with alot of help from the mtbr members thanks.i have been riding for 12 years and this is my best bike yet...dont know how much, but i have brought enough bikes over the years to put a nice down payment on a house for sure!!!

more pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/?saved=1

here is my is my spec

niner wfo 9 large
hammerschmidt 170mm arms all mountian
sunline v one handle bar 733mm
truvative holzfeller 60mm stem
wtb 2.5 kodiak tires
wtb vigo saddle chromoly
stans flows rims
hope pro 2 hubs 10mm bolt on rear, 15mm front
marzocchi micro tst 5.5 travel fork
fox rp23 rear shock with boost valve
crank brothers mallet pedals
gravity dropper turbo seat post
hope x2 brakes 203mm front 180mm rear floating rotor
lizard skins charger grips
jagwire cables
kmc 9sl gold chain
shimano hg6 slx, 12-36t cassette
sram xo rear derailiuer
sram xo shifters
37 lbs

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
my s-works enduro... love this bike. Frame was about $2000 then custom build was about another $2000. This was done over time so tough to tell exactly but all in all I'd definatly say I spent around 4 grand

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's funny that people only post their bikes but doesn't write how much they payed :)

The purpos of this thread was, as I understand it, to give the OP an idea how "much" bike you get for a certain amount of money. Still nice to see the bikes, though.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts