Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I've been looking for the Bender Deer Valley clip and I can't find it. Can someone please post a link to the huck and you guys can also link to all his other big hucks in this thread.

I don't know why, but everytime I see that video I LMAO! :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, I'm not dissin' on your boy I just think it's funny that someone would actually do hucks like he does...I actually like watchin' them...so chill.

Here's one on Google video:

·
Registered
103 Posts
The last one in that video is pretty insane. Which NWD was that off of? I wonder if how badly he got hurt from that last huck...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,006 Posts
Quantdude said:
Dude, I'm not dissin' on your boy I just think it's funny that someone would actually do hucks like he does...I actually like watchin' them...so chill.

cool vid

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
I spoke to Bender the other day (email). He's riding and building at Silverton, or at least he was last month. I think he's heading back to Virgin.

Cheers,

KavuRider

·
East Coast Style
1,373 Posts
KavuRider said:
I spoke to Bender the other day (email). He's riding and building at Silverton, or at least he was last month. I think he's heading back to Virgin.

Cheers,

KavuRider
Yo kavu do u have the original purchase date for those titec el norte bars i got from you? im pretty sure theyre bent and i need that to get em warranteed. since i dont have an e-mail i figured i try to get u here. ill shoot a pm your way too, so check it

·
Registered
199 Posts
I thought about rebound and i have other clue. What if he has to less travel (or to less progression) and bottoms out each time? Maybe its not the fast rebound which kicks him...

·
not really a noob
3,510 Posts
Quantdude said:

hey i posted that in another thread!

·
Registered
287 Posts
yinyang said:
Are you going that big?
I wasent bashing bender he has balls bigger then my head, i was just commenting on the fact that he does have a really sloppy style when he hucks, as apposed to smoother riders. I was saying thats prolly one of the reasons he gets bucked.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts