Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
bikeriderguy said:
there should be a rule - no helmet - no picture in forum
I especially like that he has protected his shins from damage. Mayhap that is his most important body part? perhaps I too will ditch the brain bucket and get a cup so that I can protect my most valuable resource. :)
Joking aside I like the looks of the rocks on your trail, where abouts are you from?

·
Registered
151 Posts
bikeriderguy said:
there should be a rule - no helmet - no picture in forum
its not a law in all states so it shouldn't be the law here. Its his life his choice...

BTW sweet pictures!

·
My bike is cooler then me
229 Posts
willis.4 said:
its not a law in all states so it shouldn't be the law here. Its his life his choice...

BTW sweet pictures!
Lame excuse. I'm from WV and there is no law here, but all of us on this forum are not sidewalk jockeys, so we all should be on the level to know it's a horrible idea.

No helmet no pics is a good rule, set a good example for the kids ;)

all that a side, nice pics.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
willis.4 said:
It becomes more than "his" choice when I have to stop my ride because he's unconscious on the trail with his head split open. I'll have to sit there with him for an hour until the helicopter shows up, and waste another hour giving a report to the authorities.

THAT'S why it's more than his choice. It affects everyone around him.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
burr holes

i hate when i get call to go into work the( O.R.:madman: ).To drill some burr holes into some guys head because they thought it was cool not to wear a helmet:nono: .

·
Registered
382 Posts
i actually feel weird on my bike without my helmet. one thing is i always feel strange putting on tiny ass cycling shoes without my helmet. just feels unbalanced :)

·
El Pollo Diablo
1,473 Posts
at least someone gets a good deal on used (slightly bloody) bikes and parts every time someone runs out of luck going helmetless.
:p

cool pics, but helmet technology has come far enough that you can get light and cool looking helmets easily. No reason not to wear one.

·
3 "fiddy" for short
2,739 Posts
Dusty Bottoms said:
It becomes more than "his" choice when I have to stop my ride because he's unconscious on the trail with his head split open. I'll have to sit there with him for an hour until the helicopter shows up, and waste another hour giving a report to the authorities.

THAT'S why it's more than his choice. It affects everyone around him.
Plus, if you are riding on private land (with permission of course), or in some cases public land, the land owner will most likely shut the gate to ALL bikers. Now it affects everyone.

·
Still a child inside...
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I think the title of this thread is "Post your action pics!!!" and not
"What do you think, is it good to ride without helmet or must be
a law for that?" :madman:
So either upload some pics, either you can do me a favor!
(By the way, my friend ordered a helmet, it simply didn't
arrived then, when i took those pics. So calm down. :rolleyes: )
And for those, who are shared some pictures:
Nice! Keep them comin!

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
danyiluska said:
I think the title of this thread is "Post your action pics!!!" and not
"What do you think, is it good to ride without helmet or must be
a law for that?" :madman:
So either upload some pics, either you can do me a favor!
(By the way, my friend ordered a helmet, it simply didn't
arrived then, when i took those pics. So calm down. :rolleyes: )
And for those, who are shared some pictures:
Nice! Keep them comin!
just noticed... the reflectors on the wheels demonstrates a degree of safety :D

1 - 20 of 100 Posts