·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Titus FCR Exogrid 29r SS..

·
Registered
243 Posts
My three

My three SS 29ers. My Kent Eriksen, SS only no cable stops anywhere 32 x 16 gravel, 32x17 for xc and 32 x 20 for endurance. My new Soul Cycles Dillinger set up fixed 36 x 19. Last but not least my Singular Gryphon 36 x 17. The edge wheels are duplicates... Ztr 355's laced to mango King hubs are its normal wheels.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
@b_rogowski: OMG. I like the Capricorn a lot! From the frameset obviously to the silver Thomson to the Middleburn UNO setup and the Hope Pro brakeset in gold with a few other accents - speaking of which, what'd you use for the bar ends that are gold? Oh, what kind of lines did you get for the Hopes, are they stainless?

@OP mqtRider: Do you mean Post Pictures of your 29er started in 2007 with 473+ posts? http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=341544

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only SS's on this one

Just didn't find a thread for Single Speed only's here. And it stunk looking through all the Single Speed's 29er's in the standard Single Speed Talkboard thread, so I thought I'd start one here. Seems to be working.

·
Registered
162 Posts
illnacord said:
@b_rogowski: OMG. I like the Capricorn a lot! From the frameset obviously to the silver Thomson to the Middleburn UNO setup and the Hope Pro brakeset in gold with a few other accents - speaking of which, what'd you use for the bar ends that are gold? Oh, what kind of lines did you get for the Hopes, are they stainless?
Bar ends plugs are Stolen Vortex; Hopes do have the braided stainless option, yes.

·
Registered
162 Posts
lemonisbest said:
That saddle pattern is great! Is that a Gobi xm with your own custom fabric over the sides? ps how did you do it :)
There is a furniture upholstery shop around the corner from my house. The owner has recovered a couple of saddles for me. This one is really just for show, as the plaid fabric doesn't seem very durable and it sits up off the vinyl on the front part of the seat quite a bit.

1 - 20 of 372 Posts