Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the new RFX is on extended vacation lets make ourselves feel good about our "placeholder bikes" we've been riding...Spots with big forks and tires are welcome, i don't need to see your Bullit.:D

Disclamer- i am in no way trying to show DT how many of us are on 160-170 bikes-or telling him he's made the wrong choice- Turner Suspension Bicycles is not my company! This was, truely though, a placeholder bike. So was the 09 Reign X that replaced the 07 RFX.

Happy friday!

Krispy

Lyric 170DH coil, CCDB, 32lbs most fun bike ever.

·
Banned
2,389 Posts
That looks like my FIrebird. Another Placeholder type bike.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I was waiting for 2010 rfx, too. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on one of the Reigns now.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet Pony, good luck getting a reign, you will need to buy a complete bike as the frames are sold out!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Sweet Pony, good luck getting a reign, you will need to buy a complete bike as the frames are sold out!
:mad: I was just checking the Go-Ride website, man that was fast. Guess I may be riding the IH for another summer...

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bagtagley said:
I've got a medium Reign X frame that I still haven't ridden. I'll sell it to you for $2900. :D
Hhahahahaha!!!!
I've got an X small, $2899

·
Registered
754 Posts
ha, my first thought when I saw the other RFX thread was the same as yours, Krispy, I already have one! crappy pic but it's all I got.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
bagtagley said:
I've got a medium Reign X frame that I still haven't ridden. I'll sell it to you for $2900. :D
:D

no way i would ever pay that much for an AM frame, not even a turner... :p

·
Registered
787 Posts
RFX no, capable yes....

sweet ride kris. this replaced my 08 spot and 08 rfx.

but kris you know what i'm waiting for :D

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Krispy,
How do you like the Reign compared to your 07 RFX?

Since the new RFX is on extended vacation lets make ourselves feel good about our "placeholder bikes" we've been riding...Spots with big forks and tires are welcome, i don't need to see your Bullit.:D

Disclamer- i am in no way trying to show DT how many of us are on 160-170 bikes-or telling him he's made the wrong choice- Turner Suspension Bicycles is not my company! This was, truely though, a placeholder bike. So was the 09 Reign X that replaced the 07 RFX.

Happy friday!

Krispy

Lyric 170DH coil, CCDB, 32lbs most fun bike ever.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts