Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I was wondering if you could help me out and post pics or links to vintage GT bikes and paraphernalia. I know I've seen some really cool stuff out there, like pics of early downhill mountain bikes. I swear I saw a team USA prototype track bike from when they worked with the Olympic team. Thanks everyone!!

·
Banned
2,989 Posts
Wow, with all the history and postings in this thread and the Vintage, Retro, Classic thread I think maybe you should just do some searching. Almost all of it's been posted over the years. It's here search anything you want and you'll find tons!!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Horehay99 said:
Hey everyone I was wondering if you could help me out and post pics or links to vintage GT bikes and paraphernalia. I know I've seen some really cool stuff out there, like pics of early downhill mountain bikes. I swear I saw a team USA prototype track bike from when they worked with the Olympic team. Thanks everyone!!

I remember going thru every issue of BMX Action off the stand and sending a few bucks for stickers/catalogs for nearly every ad. What ever happened to my Torker 280???!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.