Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Wuss extraordinare
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new enduro and have yet to get many pics of myself on it so I need to look at something at work that reminds me of how much of a sweet bike it is so lets see what you all have, especially those with 07's

·
Wuss extraordinare
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mass pride, SICK! I dig it what year is it? Looks like an 06. And why the smaller rotor up front and the biggin' up front, looks like a 6 in front and an 8 in the rear!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Here's Mine. It's an '05 S-works with '06 DHX 5. I've swapped the saint cranks for Hones now as I decided they were overkill for this bike. I use my Demo 8 for DH, this is my play bike!

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
05 small Sworks w/dhx5 and super stealth drivetrain :rolleyes:

wayne

Attachments

·
The Other Dude
3,080 Posts
Here is my SX Trail:

The 04 SX:

The 06 Expert Test bike on the trainer: :D

I cant find any of the 05 blue expert......If you cant tell the enduro is my favorite line...:thumbsup:

·
The Other Dude
3,080 Posts
Yes, that is an XS, the shop owner just got an XS and it has the same exact top tube. They doe the same on the small SX Trail.

·
Just Wanna Ride!
1,374 Posts
For those of you with the Mavic wheels on their enduro - - what wheelset is that? and how is it holding up?

Would like a relatively light - yet durable - wheelset for my FSR. The Mavic bearings are is silky smooth - some of the smoothest rolling available - and I'm not crazy about the Deore rear hub on the stock wheelset!

·
Bike Breaker.
1,764 Posts
I think they're excellent, the new XL that's out s lighter and stronger and I would buy them in a shot if my replacement Enduro SL pro didnt have a 25mm front hub. I havent had a puncture since have had them 3 years ago................

1 - 20 of 163 Posts