Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Post ride roadie picture

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Andrea138 
#1 · (Edited)
edited - done

picture is gone too . Sorry to all who were offended

#7 ·
^LOL

There was 2 dudes in the hot tub where I live just the other night. They kindly stated "hey Big Boy, how about you join us?" I laughed and payed no attention to them. 2 guys in a hot tub isn't gay. Is 2 guys swimming together gay? Two guys working out? I think not.

#8 ·
But this totally conforms with the official rules of a euro cyclist!

52. During the pre-race medical checks, star riders of each team are strongly advised to play doctor with each other while shirtless. Photos taken must strive to be as ****-EROTIC AS POSSIBLE.

#12 ·
Oops! Or a whole 'nother can o'worms! Sorry, Rachel, for any slight in any case...

So, in trying to locate a male dh skinsuiter I did come across this....:eek: Now where are the girls' skinsuit photos? :devil:

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    281.8 KB Views: 1,217
#14 ·
Not as bad as I thought this might end up . I will admit after I left today I had regretted posting the picture because I knew it would offend some people .

For that I am sorry . no I`m not a homophobe . And Definitedly a big NO I have nothing against roadies . I saw the picture on the Drunk Cyclist website this morning and had a little chuckle and before the coffee woke me up and I could think straight it was posted .

Again , to all those offended . My apologies

Cheers

#15 ·
sherijumper said:
Not as bad as I thought this might end up . I will admit after I left today I had regretted posting the picture because I knew it would offend some people .

For that I am sorry . no I`m not a homophobe . And Definitedly a big NO I have nothing against roadies . I saw the picture on the Drunk Cyclist website this morning and had a little chuckle and before the coffee woke me up and I could think straight it was posted .

Again , to all those offended . My apologies

Cheers
Offended, don't think anyone really would take it that way.

Have always been curious whether you jump Sheri a lot or not, though :D

Just kinda silly to say roadies do this or that. I ride bikes, road, too. I don't wave, but I don't dress up in race kits I don't get paid to wear/deserve... :D

Yep, that's Gee Atherton....hey, if you got it, flaunt it! Didn't look at the origin/reason for the pic, though....assume it was a cheesecake for the girls but I really don't want to know.

#16 ·
Bikinfoolferlife said:
Offended, don't think anyone really would take it that way.

Have always been curious whether you jump Sheri a lot or not, though :D

Just kinda silly to say roadies do this or that. I ride bikes, road, too. I don't wave, but I don't dress up in race kits I don't get paid to wear/deserve... :D

Yep, that's Gee Atherton....hey, if you got it, flaunt it! Didn't look at the origin/reason for the pic, though....assume it was a cheesecake for the girls but I really don't want to know.
Whether people were offended or not it wasn`t a cool thing to put on a pro cycling website . So a big oops to me !

My name Sherijumper-Sheri , my lovely wife . Jumper- for Stumpjumper a bike in my quiver . Oh I`m so clever .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.