Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1064 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here’s my new-to-me Diamondback Ascent I picked up for $40 yesterday. Putting new tires on tomorrow, otherwise it rides great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Clutch 1

I got my wife a Clutch 1 recently in small. It is very nice.
Bike.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’ve gotten some weird denting in the frame not caused by me. What do you guys think? I’ve had my mission for 3 years and still have the front triangle warranty. I’ve contacted Diamondback but I just haven’t gotten a reply. Can’t upload picture yet since I am at school right now. The dents are near the top mount for the shock.

·
Registered
49 Posts

Recently purchased this lightly used(practically brand new)
Overdrive 29 2 I haven't had a chance to take it to my local trails yet, but I've changed out the stock tires for the continental trail king 29x2.4. Upgraded the brakes to a set of Magura MT Trail Carbons, new ergon grips and upgraded the saddle as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quarantine Build - DB Line

Sharing my Diamondback Line build. With the upgrades it has now, it would have made more sense if I got a higher spec bike but you know how it goes. No matter how expensive the bike is, you will still upgrade it. And buying higher spec takes out the joy in tinkering with the bike. Can't put a price on that feeling. Lastly, car bike racks make a good working station!

IMG_3975.jpg

1041 - 1060 of 1064 Posts