Selle Italia Flite seat
Manitou Mars Elite

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No takers?

Surely there's some more Ibis people on here.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet!

Nice lugi!

·
Registered
133 Posts
A couple stabs from the past

Here's a bike I built for my nephew when he was born. He's a sophomore in college now. Yep, it's a real Ibis frame.
Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Vehicle Bicycle tire

Here's good ol number 7, from 1981
Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Tire Wheel

And a 1983 or so cross race in Tilden Park, Berkeley. I think this was the first tig welded bike we ever did. It's still around...
Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Mammal

Fast forward a bit
Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Land vehicle Rim

·
Banned
187 Posts
couldn't resist, here is my quiver of Ti last summer. I still have all the built up bikes..... sans the Ti szazbo ( that one was sold to fund my ROTH IRA last year, too small for me). They don't stay on the rack much. The Bow ti on top of colorado trail near Breck and the silkie somehere in summit county this past summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
bowtiguy said:
couldn't resist, here is my quiver of Ti last summer. I still have all the built up bikes..... sans the Ti szazbo ( that one was sold to fund my ROTH IRA last year, too small for me). They don't stay on the rack much. The Bow ti on top of colorado trail near Breck and the silkie somehere in summit county this past summer.
You bastard! :thumbsup:

·
Gentleman Loser
427 Posts
bowtiguy said:
..... sans the Ti szazbo ( that one was sold to fund my ROTH IRA last year, too small for me).
What!? You own that much Ti and you're still eligible for a ROTH IRA!?

I like the way you think. :)

·
Banned
187 Posts
funny thing is I owned most of the Ti (except the silkie) before I added the prefix to my name. They were all slightly used frames, but with Ibis Ti..who can tell the difference. The Carbon Mojo will be my first "new" bike frame ever...:thumbsup:

·
Salty Dog
366 Posts
Ok, I have a 96 Szazbo that I will take some pics of and post, early next week maybe. Still runs strong and is fun to ride and look at.

Tommy

·
Registered
667 Posts
No Ripleys yet?!? Here's my Pond Scum Ripley, obviously a 2001. It has somewhere around 16,000-17,000 miles on it son far...so much for aluminum not working for a soft tail:D The first picture shows off the entire bike better, and the second shows of the recently added Fox F80RLC.

Attachments

·
Banned
187 Posts
sweeet color on the ripley. I almost bought a medium then came across my silkie. soon after I came across a N.O.S. warm beer metallic small for my wife and built it up for here as a wedding present in 2003. I called here down stairs to look at it ( onteh bike stand w/ a red bow) and she said "what did you want me to look at?" guess I had too many bikes around for her to even notice the new ride. anyhow, here is a bad pic, but a dual disc ripley none the less.-=MIke

Attachments

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.