1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
eminence front
367 Posts
Wow some of you people are very lucky.

I have never ridden a park in my life, just think about that for a minute...

OT: snaky, so you're 2.5hrs from Ottawa. If you don't mind me asking where are you from? Im located inbetween Hamilton and Kitchener (aka the middle of nowhere, we don't even get paved roads here)

·
I post too much.
6,445 Posts
xray said:
Wow some of you people are very lucky.

I have never ridden a park in my life, just think about that for a minute...

OT: snaky, so you're 2.5hrs from Ottawa. If you don't mind me asking where are you from? Im located inbetween Hamilton and Kitchener (aka the middle of nowhere, we don't even get paved roads here)
I'm not 2.5hrs from ottawa, probably more around 6. I'm in quebec city, representin' the frogs yo!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
free rider said:
this one is a 3 hour drive, but it is amazing....and so worth it

millenium skatepark in calgary alberta, i think it is, or useed to be the biggest outdoor skatepark in north america....i think, dont quote me on that

http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/skatepark/pg_millennium_virtualtour.html
If you go to millenium jsut remember to stop by Bikes and boards and tell Dave to GIVE ME MY FREEKING DEMO BIKE BACK !!!
If there closed just piss on their doorstep :eek:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Qubec has amazing architicture and really good street from what I hear :thumbsup:

(edited ) Todd-FreeRide : You live across the street from WestLinn arguebly the best park ever created 99% of that lace is covered in pool copeing ! :eek:

Time for you to get a DeathMobile or a FG !:rolleyes:

I got to ride the new Sacramento skatepark today , SOOOOOO much fun , I was getting really tired from pumping the 13ft bowls but tward the end I got some really good lines around the park jumping from one bowl to another into and out of the street corse :D
Useing stair sets as landings , hitting everything in the street section than transfering back into the deep clover bowl :eekster: seriously made my christmas !
Here are some pic's I stole off Thrasher.com

This is the best bowl for bikes , good flow and the corner pockets are seriously like 15-17ft tall , the smooth bump in the center is easily 10ft tall , I came very close to killing myself doing nosepick transfers over that center hump .

This might be the best small obstical I have ever had the oppertunity of rideing , it's a curved wall ride with really good tranny at the bottom , needless to say you can hit this thing really fast and do airs out of the corners :)

This section is DEEP ! really DEEP with easily 3ft of vert everywere !
I got kinda freeked out by this bowl , the photo doesnt do it justice , it's REALLY BIG !

This next bowl is stupid deep with pool like steepness , let me be the first to say someone is going to get REALLY hurt rideing this bowl

·
Portland, OR
3,112 Posts
Evil4bc said:
FreeRider : You live across the street from WestLinn arguebly the best park ever created 99% of that lace is covered in pool copeing ! :eek:

Time for you to get a DeathMobile or a FG !:rolleyes:
You mean me ? I live basically across from the West Linn skatepark.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts