Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a few of you that I will miss reading your silly antics, and a few discussions have been good ones for sure.
The site isn't quite the same as it was a few years ago when I joined after finding useful information.
I do not foresee myself presenting any questions so there is no longer a need to sign in.

I'll possibly check in on a few of you one day but until that day comes -you jokesters keep on joking.

Thanks for the chuckles and keep the rubber side down.

· Cycologist
16,945 Posts
There are a few of you that I will miss reading your silly antics, and a few discussions have been good ones for sure.
The site isn't quite the same as it was a few years ago when I joined after finding useful information.
I do not foresee myself presenting any questions so there is no longer a need to sign in.

I'll possibly check in on a few of you one day but until that day comes -you jokesters keep on joking.

Thanks for the chuckles and keep the rubber side down.
Sorry to see you go, take care.

· mtb'er
4,277 Posts
Hey Forest Rider.... thanks for this flashback from yesteryear. Full lakes?!!?!?! ;-) Take care!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.