cool cool....first vid...bunnyhop the rockgarden

nice vid

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
02sedona said:
why did you get so much video of you riding around stunts?[/QUOTE
I missed a lto of the stuff on 3 blind mice because that was the first and only time i rode the trail. Everything else was just comfort level.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Cool.

I went out there for the first time last week by myself. There is definately some good trail out there, and I was even impressed with all the flowy singletrack XC stuff.

I was a bit lost though, and didn't really know where to go. I picked a few FR trails off the map I bought and ended up going down Frakenstein. It was over my head for sure and I ended up walking down some of the more difficult stuff, but at least gives me something to think about.

I'd really like to go back to Post Canyon with a group who knows where they are going and have the opportunity to shuttle. Some of the long runs I read about seem like they would be sick with a shuttle.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
charvey9 said:
Cool.I'd really like to go back to Post Canyon with a group who knows where they are going and have the opportunity to shuttle. Some of the long runs I read about seem like they would be sick with a shuttle.
You should come with us sometime. We had 12 guys riding this last time and I thought at first 12 people might be a mess.. but it was the exact opposite. Everyone was really chill and agreed on what to ride really quickly.

·
Registered
358 Posts
ryan_daugherty said:
You should come with us sometime. We had 12 guys riding this last time and I thought at first 12 people might be a mess.. but it was the exact opposite. Everyone was really chill and agreed on what to ride really quickly.
That would be great, I'd love to come. Drop me a line when you plan another trip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts