Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
> /dev/null 2&>1
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeebus! As of this second, the first 12 most recent threads are either about Mach6 or directly reference Mach6. This is causing dangerously high levels of Mach6 envy in this author and other non-Mach 6er's.

Post anything Pivot related, non-Mach 6!

Here is my bird, 2011 with Fox Float 180, Angleset -.5degree, Easton Haven Wheels/Bars/Stem, Formula The One brakes and a KS Lev.
20140324_120041.jpg

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Anything Pivot related? My week in pictures...

I ate the breakfast before I picked up my buddy's Mach 5.7C in AZ while I was out there. Loaded it in my truck and drove home. Then I had the St Archers with dinner after I arrived. Next morning I drove his Porsche before he took the frame home. Unfortunately i didn't take a pic of the frame! Doh!

Killer Bird BTW!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I still have my 2010.5 429. The Mach6 is a great compliment to a 429 if you can swing it to keep both.

...sorry about the Mach6 content. LOL

·
sit! stay!
1,125 Posts
firebird, dog, and snow? i dunno, that's the best i can do on short notice...
sndog.jpg

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
I didn't want to get all righteous on you're great Sedona trip thread but wanted to do a PSA for half of America ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Long Live the Gorn!
336 Posts
Nectar of the Gods... (My other Vice)
Thats a Mach 3oz (Barista has incredible skills) ... me still a padawan..
cafe.jpg

My 429C .. "Back Off You B...."
Ruthlessly Efficient!
Incredibly Fast!
Ridiculously Fun!
IMG_0429_0329.jpg

My New SS Ti HardTail about to do a 45 Mile 8K Ft race in 2 weeks..its a little dirtier these days..
IMG_0555_0403_edited-1 (Large).jpg

The Dude from Costa Rica
IMG_S3_0660_edited-1.jpg

And Big Red that quite literally almost tagged me last summer...that beast was waist high on the berm..I rode right past him and he struck ... but missed
BigRed1_cropped.jpg

·
sit! stay!
1,125 Posts
she does have good fashion sense... believe it or not, i have worse! :eekster:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts