Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I land while riding street on my bike, I feel this huge unpleasent clunk.

Someone's mentioned to me that I may not be landing smooth, and someone else suggested my frames to rigid.

If it's the former, how does one land smooth when landing to flat?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
it's singlespeed, buts it got a derailler as a chain tensoner.

Like I've said a bunch of times, it's the kind of feeling you get when you hit a metal pole or an aluminum bat against a tree.

I just pumped up my back tire, it was due for some air. I'll have to see tommorrow.

I remember having this issue before and just dealing with it, but then I started actually getting air while street riding.

Earlier, I pumped up my tires and it was less, but there was still a clunk when I landed a lot of times off of stair gaps.

Anyway, in trials, it looks like they're landing rear wheel first half the time and both wheels at the same time the other half.

·
Registered
561 Posts
yup, and it is kind of the frame, because my brother would get the same sound, but work on the landings and dont dorp to falt unless your doing a crazy pedal kick, it looks stuopid and messes all yer stuff up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.